Anyone use vacum storage bags?

Yes. I store LO's old clothes in them. They're brilliant. I buy them from tesco. A pack of two is about £5 and stores loads.

Oooo me! They're my second favourite thing after chocolate :haha:

I've just packed away all my winter clothes (coats, heavy jumpers etc) into four of these bags and they're now waiting in the loft for the next lot of cold weather (next week then!)

I get mine from Pound stretcher, they're about 89p each I think for the big ones.

I think I may have to invest in some then ... we have too many clothes, me and OH. And LO is grown out of some of hers now so off the shops I go to get me some vacum bags :thumbup:

I actually thought they were terrible? Didn't stay 'vaccummed' long enough and just generally failed! - maybe its just me? :shug:

Oh no was waiting for a negative review lol where did you get yours from/

:flow:

If you get decent ones they are AMAZING!!!! I got some on Amazon - 20 bag for about £20 - but they are very cheap for the quality. I usually pay around £3-4 each.

Tip though - make sure you LABEL the bags if you have more than one. Nothing more tiring then un-vacuuming them to check what's inside and then re-sealing for no reason :p

Mine have been brilliant, I need to get more now to store LO's clothes that she's grown out of. Only thing is that everything comes out of them INSANELY creased and leads to a lot of ironing... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->