Anyone use Yvonne Novak the Doula?

Quest55

Reaction score
I am researching Doula's in my area and looking for real testimonials. I have already contacted one Doula, but she never called me when she said she was going to. So I am not sure if that is a bad sign or if I should ask her to call me again?

She is located in southern california area.

Anyways, I am interested in the mentioned Doula and wondering if anyone here or PERSONALLY know that have used her to help delivery your baby. Feel free to pm me if you do not want to post here. I am having a natural hospital birth (hopefully) and really think a doula would help me have a successful natural delivery. Thank you in advance! :flower: :flower:

Maybe the DONA website would help you find local doulas? And a doula is a support for you. They don't deliver the baby....you do. ;)

yes, they don't deliver but they HELP deliver (as in support and advice). A doula would certainly be helping me deliver my baby :coolio: I know of the website to help find Doula's, but looking for reviews or personal experiences of the one I am interested in, Yvonne Novak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->