Anyone used Babyland Nappies?

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
Found some on ebay, and was wondering if anyone had used them and if they were any good at all?

I think I bought one off someone on here... (its in the pail at the mo though so cant double check, but Im pretty sure it was called that)

Its not had loads of use yet but so far has been good. It is a BTP nappy, but is ALOT smaller than some of my other BTPs I have so not sure how well it would do on a bigger baby. Layla is probably only around the 22lb mark at 15 months and it fits her fine now but not sure it would go up to 35lb which most BTPs do! Although Im hoping she'll be potty trained by then! :D Sorry for the essay of a reply... I think they're good for building up your stash and really good value but wouldnt wana use them all the time.

We have some of the Babyland cheapies too. I used them at the start to build up my stash too but haven't used them in a while since the PUL has started to delaminate on a few of them (after only about a month of usage). The Coolababy diapers seem to have withstood the wear and tear a bit better and they were the same price :shrug:

I've not used them but another cheapie type called BabyLuv. You could use them as a backup nappy but probably not all the time as they would probably not hold up as well as a more quality nappy
Just read what Kaites said above and it's rather shocking the PUL is going after only 1 month! :nope: I probably wouldn't buy them after reading that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->