Anyone used cash 4 clothes

weewdy

Reaction score
I am having a big clear out of clothes that now no longer fit me. I have been in the habit of keeping this by incase the fit me again one day but now I need the room in the loft so I am getting rid and I want the quickest easiest way of doing so. I have just handed about 10 black bag full of clothes and toys into my local charity shop and I was thinking of taking the rest of my clothes to cash 4 clothes. I know it wont make me a millionaire, far from it but any money would be put in our holiday fund. I just have a few questions about it. Does the clothes have to be in good condition? A lot of mine have just came out the loft so could be doing with a wash but it would take me for ever. Do they just weigh the bags or will they rummage through it?

Hi,

We've done this a few times and they used to just weigh and pay, but now they're checking.

I think as long as clothes are in a wearable condition you should be fine. It's just stained or ripped clothes etc that they're fussy about.

Give it a go.

i'd never use this kind of service again, i filled a massive sack, and got £7.20 odd. i'd much rather give it to a charity shop next time tbh!

Anyone know what they do with them? X

I sent 4 big bags to Clothes Bank. And got £5.15!!!!! I was well annoyed.

They check everything, weigh it all and then give you money.

They send the clothes to Africa, and war torn places etc.

I love cash 4 clothes personally. In my experience, they just check the top items of one or two bags, weigh them, then chuck my black bags in a pile of a million other black bags, make me sign & date an invoice type thing, give me my cash, & off i go. They would never trace it back to one of my bags that there was a holey top or a ripped pair of trousers. I got £18 for 7 bags last time i went. Worth it in my eyes. I give LOs toys, bedding, books etc to charity though because i like "doing my bit". We buy ALOT from charity shops too so i do my charity giving that way!!!!

Well i took it in today and had no problems at all and got £19.50 which i am happy with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->