Anyone used hermes courier?

Frooty

Reaction score
As title says if u have what was your experience like with him bought something off ebay and its being delivered via hermes. Im tracking it at the mo and it says its at my hermes hub does anyone know when im likely to receive it xx

Ive always found them very good at delivering it when you send packages ive had problems. The only thing ive had is them leaving stuff where is shouldnt be (back garden) but to be fair if its damaged you can claim with them

How long did it take fore stuff to be delivered xx

Date Time Status
18/07/2012 14:18 Sent to myhermes central hub
17/07/2012 18:33 Collected

This means i may receive tomorrow? :D i cant wait its my sons clothes dunno why im so excited about it lol x

Umm it may not be im nit sure but im pretty sure it goes from central hub to local depot then to you

The only problem I had were my parcels tracking as 'Return - Processed By Depot' ... seems a common complaint and gets the customers ringing in panic when actually there is no problem and it's not being returned to sender. You would have thought they would have reconsidered the way the tracking information appeared! My point being if you see it through your excitement don't panic :D

This is the explanation given to customers.
I understand that the scan by Hermes ''Return processed by depot'' can be quite confusing. The reason this scan is present is because the bulk of Hermes deliveries are regarding catalogue returns, therefore in this instance a ''catalogue return would be processed'' Whilst I understand that your parcel is not a catalogue return, I can assure you that your parcel has not been returned to sender here. This actually means quite the opposite in that the parcel has been sent from the collection address for forward delivery to the receiver.

My parcels took 4 days.

I hate them, main reason is that every box I get is smashed to bits and everything damaged.

I have a delivery coming from them tomorrow I'm a tad worried as the entryphone system on the flats is broken again and the only way for them to get in the building and for me to know they are here because our windows don't overlook the entrance to the flats, is by phoning me on arrival which I hope they will do, because I have instructed them to on my order from Evans. Xx

Every time ive used them they ALWAYS leave the.parcel on the porch they dpnt evan.knock !! I sent 2 items using them and bith people claimed to not recieve and they were meant to.be signed for the courier didnt bother knocking and left it on there porch .

I've sent looooads of things through them(including big things like travel cot, crib and things) and never had a problem!! It usually takes 3-4days to get item x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->