Anyone used these cloth nappies..?

S

Shrimpy

Me being a tad dim this evening spent ages searching for this forum and couldn't fin it so this has been posted elsewhere. I finally found here though :dohh:

Anyhoo was wondering if anyone has any experience using Gro Baby Organic Onesize nappies? I used bumgenius v3's and fuzzibunz mostly with dd, a few minkys and tots bots thrown in but the BG and FB were our "main nappies" so when I saw these I thought they looked pretty good. Has anyone here used them? Any opinions?

Thanks

:flower:

Personally, I prefer both BG and FBs to GroBaby/GroVia diapers. For us, the cut of the diaper didn't really turn out to be BTP and my dd has outgrown them (she's 28lbs but probably outgrew them around 26lbs). I liked the idea of just replacing the insert and reusing the cover, but the cover has a mesh lining that we were always getting poop on (esp while she was ebf) and we couldn't just wipe and dry for the next use so for us, it didn't cut down on the laundry pile. That's just my experience though- I'm sure there are others out there who like them more than I did :flower:

I only have 1 Grovia/Gro Baby nappy and it does come up alot smaller than my other BTPs. Evie is on the largest popper rise with those wheras she's a medium on the rest of them. I do love my Grovia tho, it's pretty reliable :thumbup:

BumGenius v3s are my most reliable nappy tho, I use these ALOT! They're not as bulky as my Blueberrys, and altho not as pretty, they're certainly absorbant! Gonna invest in the prints when they're released :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->