Anyone using Herbalife?

mamas_melon

Reaction score
I've started using it today! A friend of mine has lost a heap of weight on it so I'm hoping its the answer to my weighloss!

They're meal replacement shakes, you have one for breakfast and lunch and a meal in the evening, and I snack on fruit through the day.

Its ok for a quick fix imo, once you stop it the weight will all come back on. We sold it in the salon i worked in and yes the women lost weight but once they stopped, all the weight went back on and more. Its expensive aswell. Personally i would say eat a high protein low carb diet instead which would be better for you and plenty of exercise.

I can't stand shakes lol I need to eat solid food or I feel like i've just had a drink. Good luck to you :)

shakes can help, I take something called shakeology, but ultimately you have to eat less and exercise.

Nothing wrong with having a protein shake once a day if you dont have time for brekkie or lunch. Herbalife is expensive imo you would prob be better off going into a sports nutrition shop and buying a proper protein shake than the herbalife if you want to use shakes. Lifting heavy weights or doing kettlebells along with cardio will help shift the extra weight quicker, the heavier the weights you can manage the better. Jillian micheals 30 day shred gets great reviews but I wasnt gone on it myself, I get workouts from fitness blender atm.

Day 2 done...feeling good so far! I've been blending fruit with my shakes to fill me up more too.

Pinkirish: yeh I've got the 30 day shred too, but I prefer the David Kirsch workouts instead. Hopefully when I get fitter I can get back to running outside, it's what I enjoy the most.

Might look up his work outs, I need to get my bum in gear and start working out again properly.
Glad its going well for you hun x

Hi how's the diet going?I've just bought the shakes etc today will be starting tomorrow

Good luck, I don't think I'd manage on a shake diet! :) agreed about the weight coming back, just be careful once you've finished and make sure you come off the diet gradually so that you don't gain it all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->