Anyone using nutriprem2

x-Rainbow-x

Mum to Phoebe, Alex n Ben
Reaction score
hi guys ive posted this in here coz proberly more likely to reply,
ive been given nutriprem 2 for alex because he hasnt been putting much weight on , and is beginning to fall off even his adjusted line

so ive just opened it and it seems a different consistancy than the normal c+g like a thicker powder

anyone else noticed this

checked it and it def indate and was sealed properly ??

sorry hun not heard of it before just wanted to give you a wee :flower: im sure this milk will do the trick, Matthew is slowing dropping back down the 9th centile again hoping weaning over next few weeks will beef him up a bit. What weight is Alex now (and when born) Matthew was 11b 5 a forthnight ago and 3lb 11 at birth at 33+4 x

Alex was 5lb 3oz born but went down to 4lb 11oz for a while he is 12lb 2oz now he was born at 35+0

Brooke is on Pepti Junior which is another milk like Nutriprem-its just lactose free whereas Nutriprem has more calories in it than ordinary milk I think? That'll get him piling the weight on!!

Brooke's milk i s thicker too-almost syrupy iykwim?

Nutriprem 2 is a different consistency to normal formula feeds. Evie only came off Nutriprem 2 a few weeks ago and I ve really noticed the difference now im making feeds with SMA Gold. It does also sometimes have a habit of blocking the teat too! xx

I found using the vari flow teats helped when they are on this type of milk, mine went on this when my bm dried up and they piled on the weight.

Lily is on nutriprem 2 due to being under weight below the 9th centile ..it works great she is now gaining 7~10 oz per wk xxx

it just seems a different consistancy like thicker

Molly is on nutriprem 2. It is thicker, and it stinks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->