Anyone Using Progesterone Supps - 8DPO chart help?

prickly

TTC
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!:flower:

Just wondered if any of you ladies are using progesterone (cream or suppositories / support) after ovulation?

I decided to supplement my luteal phase this month whilst TTC naturally with my partner...had some suppositories left over from a previous FET treatment and was successful with that pregnancy...although miscarried that pregnancy at 10 weeks....

My question is this.....I know that progesterone raises your BBT temps post ovulation...and its likely that this is now being reflected on my chart (attached below)...so is there any use in me continuing to temp this month...given the progesterone will maintain high temps anyway?

Can any of you experienced ladies offer any advice or take a kind look at my chart this month....I am worried I may have started the progesterone too soon after O???

Also...I can never get my OPK's to go darker than the reference line.the most I have ever had were lines nearly the same darkness as the test line...and then I usually get a temp rise two days later after the darkest line.....which shows me that I am ovulating??? Is this right???

Finally...if any kind ladies look at my chart...do you think I ovulated around day 17 or 18///the temp dip???

Many thanks for any advice ladies!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->