Anyone waiting for first af after a loss?

mumatmadhouse

number 6 on the way!
Reaction score
Anyone else waiting for that first af after a loss?:cry:
I suffered a recent mc but recovered physically quickly with no intervention thankfully. Because of this we decided not to wait for af but to ntnp until af and then actively ttc again. I got (i think) a positive opk 2 weeks after my mc and a negative hpt, was curious to see if my body was recovering. My cycles in the 6 months before my bfp in Nov were anywhere between 24 and 31 days although previous to that i had a regular 28 day cycle. So it is 21 days after my mc and i am waiting to see what happens. Would like someone share this awful wait!! I am not the most patient of people at the best of times:blush:LOL

You are a bit ahead of me as i have no idea if i have Oved yet or not! Got a negative on an IC HPT the other day though so i know my body is back to normal. I am thinking i am on the edge of OVing so will be due AF in a couple of weeks. Last time i had a MMC my cycle was well into the 30 days before AF showed up though so who knows.

Like you we havent bothered with protection and are NTNP this cycle and back to TTC after AF shows up. Its been nearly 3 weeks since the MC for me and going to start temping again tomorrow to get some idea where i am in my cycle.

Hi hun, sorry for your losses.
Well at least our bodies are getting back to normal from the hcg point of view anyway.
I cant remember how long af took to return after my last mmc as that one was complicated and it was a long time before i even thought about trying for another. Like i say i think i ov'd but am still doubtful due to the nasty tricks our bodies can play on us :( Fingers crossed!! I have been temping for the last five days and it is practically a flat line at 36.2. I hadnt temped earlier as i had read somewhere that there was no point as temps would be really erratic, wish i had of done now,lol. I guess we have just got to wait, but i find it so frustrating! Please keep me updated as to how your getting on. Fingers crossed that we can both get back to tttc properly soon

Forgot to say i am also going to buy a ov microscope this week. I am thinking it cant hurt and will make me feel i am doing something while i wait for af. i have never been 100% sure of the opk's results so am hoping that will back them up. I also intend on trying preseed as soon as af returns. Is there anything you will be doing differently this time ttc or trying anything new for the first time?

Well i have a CBFM which i find really good, will be using pre seed, softcups and soy ad these worked really well last time. Not really going to do anything different just going to try and lose a bit of weight as well.

Good luck and will keep you posted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->