Anyone want to be a buddy?

lysh

TTC #2
Reaction score
I tried posting yesterday, but no responses,:shrug: so I am trying again!

A little bit about me....
I am 33, ttc #1. As of today, I am 8dpo. I chart my bbt, and through that found out I have a short luteal phase. So I take prometrium during my luteal phase in case I get a BFP! This is my first cycle of trying and I am excited to get to know others who are going through the emotional ups and downs of ttc!!!!

So who wants to be buddies and go through this emotional process together? :flower:

I will with you, but I'm behind you. i am on day 3 of my AF...started ttc in may, got bfp right away which ended in a m/c. this is my first af since then we are so excited to start ttc again this cycle!!

That is fine, regardless where we are in our cycles it is still nice to have someone to chat with! I had a m/c years ago...an early one.

I am currently 9dpo......I am trying to wait into 14dpo before I test. I usually get AF my 9 or 10dpo but I am taking a progesterone supplement to try to extend that....so we will see! I figure I will either get AF (hope NOT!) or I will test on Wed.!

That is exciting you are trying again! Are you nervous or just excited?

alspals....I am also chatting with someone under this link:
31, CD5 Need a buddy

If you want, join us there....I always say the more the merrier!

Hi there, id like to join if I may? I am on CD7 today and am using a CBFM to help me along.

Of course...I would love to hear more about the cbfm! I never heard of it until reading this forum so I am going to do some research on it as I know very little. How long have you been ttc? This is my first cycle!

Hiya, this is my first cycle using it. I bought mine off eBay as I would not pay £80 for one. Im not finding it too bad at the moment, just waiting to see those high's and peaks and get dtd to try and get it x How are you finding your first cycle? Are you just going with the flow? x

Woolls...I am trying to go with the flow, but I do struggle with that!! It is all the waiting that is hard! I can't get to crazy about symptoms because of the progesterone supplements I have to take. I ran out to accomplish a few errands and I had such a terrible wave of nausea...but that is probably due to the hormonal pill. So I just have to wait to see if AF comes or not!
How about you? Are you good about just going with the flow?

Also, if you want to join up under the thread 31, CD5 Need a buddy, feel free! Or we can keep chatting here! Whatever works! :flower:

That is fine, regardless where we are in our cycles it is still nice to have someone to chat with! I had a m/c years ago...an early one.

I am currently 9dpo......I am trying to wait into 14dpo before I test. I usually get AF my 9 or 10dpo but I am taking a progesterone supplement to try to extend that....so we will see! I figure I will either get AF (hope NOT!) or I will test on Wed.!

That is exciting you are trying again! Are you nervous or just excited?

Ohhh, you're so close to testing!!! So exciting! I am just excited for sure....but I am sure nerves will hit about a week before testing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->