Anyone want to be my NTNP buddy? :)

babycrazy1706

Mummy to Elijah and TTC
Reaction score
I stopped bcp in may. Ive had 3 cycles since. 38 days. 35 days and 34 days long. Im on the last day/s of my af now and cant wait to start bd'ing! This will be our 2nd month. Last month i used opks and it was all very clnical and felt a bit too organised and obsessive, having sex on demand so im goin to TRY to be a bit more relaxed this month and not use any, just let nature do it's thing. Im not sure how to buddy-up to if u'd like to,please add me! And best of good luck to everybody for september! :)

Hiya :) Im also NTNP me and my boyfriend are still quite young so were not that obsessive about trying on the right days, if it happens it happens :) and were be ready for it. I was thinking about trying the opks next month just to see what there like, but I agree with you its too organised and feels to much pressure on the both of you. I think about 9 dpo right now but not really looking out for symptoms, just going on as normall and see if AF arrivies :) Im not sure how to buddy either il try to find out. Good luck to you! xxxxxxxxx

Thanks :) i was the same last cycle i didnt buy any preg tests bcos i just wanted to wait n see if af arrived....and it did! The opks i got wre the sticks that u have to dip in a pee sample (20 off ebay for £3) they confused me alot because they were LH positive for more than a week so i was still unsure when i'd ovulated. When i got my 1st positive i was really excited thinkin i was gona ovulate 24-36 hrs later (like it says in instructions) then a week later i was still gettin positives so i was totally none the wiser. Seen some in boots that say tells you the best 2 days to conceive they sound a bit less confusing ( i know i said i wasnt going to opk this moth tho. Haha) might just get them!! My cycles are all diferent lengths so its all very unclear and i dont always get cm either. Which is why i just want to let it happen naturally really cos all the symptom spotting can be frustrating esp if there are no symptoms. Thanx for the add. Keep me posted on ur progress! U live in u.k?

Nope I dont think I will buy any untill AF is late as there soo expensive! Also I dont want to get excited and then see a BFN. Thats a really good deal, but sounds really confusing lol. Try the Boots one, they could be more easier to use :) Deff worth a try! Ahh :l must be so frustrating, mine are about 31 - 32 days but I ovulated early this month soo were see lol. Yeah I agree! Just best to let it happen when it happens, last month I could of sworn I was pregnant but I wasn't! so ive learnt just to go on as normall :) Yeah I do. Do you? xxxx

Thats the thing...you get ur hopes up for nothing and its upsetting...so just best to relax about the whole thing. I'm 26 and my boyf is 28. We've been together 6 yrs so i am a bit more eager but still trying to be calm!! Lol. Yes i'm in u.k. In the north near manchester. U?

Exactly :) Is this your first your trying for? Im 18 and boyfriend is 19. Yeah I can see why you would be :) Try to keep calm and it will just happen :D Cool, Im in the South East, Less than an hour away from London :) Even though ive only been there about twice xxx

Yes trying for our first! Weve waited for the 'right time' but it never came so we're just going for it now! :)

Aww! I dont think there is ever going to be a perfect time in most peoples lives. Aslong as you can give the baby the basics and a supporting family its all that matters really :) (Even tho im sure were spoil them rotton) GoodLuck!! Keep me updated!! :dust: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->