Anyone want to compare ovulation tests?

CD 14 my camera isnt clear but its stronger and I got a flashy smile on my cb this morning

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
Only a day apart then darkriver, are you going to do another cheapie today? I'm thinking of doing one this afternoon. My tests never normally come up strong in afternoon though so not getting my hopes up. How long are your cycles? Mine are 28/29 days

Only a day apart then darkriver, are you going to do another cheapie today? I'm thinking of doing one this afternoon. My tests never normally come up strong in afternoon though so not getting my hopes up. How long are your cycles? Mine are 28/29 days

Hi yeah. My cycles are anywhere between 29-31 days. I have an alarm set for the next 4 hours.

Hi Midwife and darkriver :) both looking great!
I'm feeling a bit confused but going to persevere!! I'm on CD16 normally have 35 day cycles although it's gone to 52 before!! Here is my test from this morning..I've had some really close to positive, then really light then this this morning..going to test this evening too

Attachments

• IMG_20160214_104720.jpg
    IMG_20160214_104720.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 7
Looking good Quinn, mine are normally lighter in afternoons, 10-11am seems to be the best time for mine. Hopefully get a static smiley soon might do my digital this evening if my test strip looks positive.

They say the lh is higher in the afternoon. So we will see I guess. It does say dont do the digitals in the evening as they can give false positives. It did with me last month.

Thanks darkriver will wait until morning to do digital then��

Tested again, read the instructions for the digital and it said you can test more than once a day after you've had a flashing smiley. Was pretty sure the strip one was positive so decided to use digital and got my static smiley yippee😀 luckily alread done dtd early this morning but will probably do it again this evening with it being Valentine's hehe. So happy as last month really threw me as got increasing positive tests but AF turned up on cd15, never had such a short cycle so really pleased for a positive test this month😀 How you getting on quinn and darkriver?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
Tested again, read the instructions for the digital and it said you can test more than once a day after you've had a flashing smiley. Was pretty sure the strip one was positive so decided to use digital and got my static smiley yippee😀 luckily alread done dtd early this morning but will probably do it again this evening with it being Valentine's hehe. So happy as last month really threw me as got increasing positive tests but AF turned up on cd15, never had such a short cycle so really pleased for a positive test this month😀 How you getting on quinn and darkriver?

Thanks for telling me that I have just done another lol

Flashy still but I am one day behind so I will see.

I'm going to do another one in a bit I think. If I have a normal cycle I might not get a positive for a couple more days. Going to see how it goes with the sticks this month and maybe invest in a digital next month. Good luck midwife hope this is your month, will be following :p

Got this just now, what do you think? I'm thinking negative but slightly possibly positive or very close?
Don't know why it's uploaded it sideways :-/

Attachments

• IMG_20160214_164844.jpg
    IMG_20160214_164844.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 7
That looks pretty much positive to me������

:happydance:Really?! Oooo yay!!:thumbup: already DTD yesterday but better get going again!
Should I do an OPK tomorrow? Bit worried this might just be a surge rather then actual ovulation...fertility friend days I should ovulate tomotrow

Yh do another one today to see if you're still on the up (ovulation brewing) or starting to fade and inminent ovulation. I did another rest yesterday and was even more positive as the test line was now more dark than the control. Going to do one In a few hours to see if it's getting lighter yet. Here's the one from yesterday evening (Control line is near the green side)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
Still no positive. Could be tomorrow possibly. Thats what the apps put me as.

Let us know how you get on darkriver :)
Going to test again in a bit. Midwife that test is so dark! :D

Fingers crossed for tomorrow darkriver. Going to test again very shortly too see if now it's getting lighter, think I'll class today as my ovulation day if test is lighter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->