anyone want to do a ttc manchester meet?

hopingtobemum

Reaction score
Hi there

Just wondered if anyone fancied a Manchester ttc meet. I haven't got any friends in Manchester that are planning children and so it would be great to meet some other girlies that are in the same situation as me!!

Anyone fancy it??

Thanks
Lynsey

Hiya, hope you are well.

I am in the same situation as you, trying to conceive but no friends who are bothered about babies and is therefore difficult to find someone to talk to about it all. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help but think we will both be at the same stage lol

Em x

Cool nice to hear from you. Hows things getting on? We're in month 2 of trying now. No luck last month. Its frustrating isn't it!?! Where abouts do you live then?? Xxx

Things are going good. In month 2 also and trying to be positive still as it is early days.... still doesnt make it easier and want it now but I suppose perfection requires patience lol! Its nice to hear off someone who is going through the same as none of my friends are bothered about having a baby so feel a bit alone from the female interaction sides of things. I live in Leyland near Preston. Where abouts in Manchester are you?

I live in north Manchester near oldham junction of m60. So not too far really. My sister lives in banner bridge so know Preston a bit. Yeah I'm trying to keep positive too but it's so difficult. I just want it so much and last month I was getting my hopes up too much. I should ovulate in the next couple of days. I'm not ovulation testing or anything- cycles quite regular so going to see how it goes for a bit before I get into testing or anything! Are you testing or temping? I hate the two week wait too!! It feels like an eternity!!

Nice to hear from you too. We moved to Manchester a couple of years ago now and I haven't made any friends out of work really. It's hard. And friends at work are not into having babies at the moment or have already been there!! It's good to chat to people on the same situation as me!!
Speak soon xx

oh wow, yeah not too far away at all! I think the first few months are the worse as you make the decision about having a baby and want it to happen so much and it doesnt happen straight away. I am ovulating today lol so we seem to be quite close together with the dates lol. I have done some testing as I am generally regular but have been a bit random every now and again.

I know the feeling with the friends bit, I have a lot of friends who are male and the girls are not interested in babies so is very difficult with the whole baby thing. Work is worse as well as I am a manager of 4 lads so its definately not a talking point there lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->