Anyone want to have a friend for their roller-coaster journey?

goingforit

Reaction score
I am nearly 26, been married for nearly 5 years and TTC our first child.

We started trying in March 2009 and after 6 months ttc took it to NTNP and now, Feb 2011, we are back actively TTC.

Be nice to have people to share the roller-coaster with.

Good luck to everyone x

hey im looking for a ttc buddy too, im just back at ttc too after having a few issues we started ttc in august last year but on my first cycle ttc started with severe pains in my left and to cut a long story short after many hospital trips i had a laproscopy to remove a 12cm cyst and endometriosis last friday so doctor told me to ttc right away while im clear of endo which i was gutted to find out i had :(

anyways where are you in your cycle??

I'm looking for a ttc buddy too. I am 25 and we are trying to concieve our first child too.
We started in July 2010. I am 3dpo at the moment. Would love someone to share the journey with too :)

Hello to you both. Great to have people to share with :)

Wanabeamama - sorry to hear of your news and good luck with this cycle. Someone here to share it all with now :) I am on CD 14 and have had many positive OPKS over the last few days so sure that I must now be in my two week wait. AF due on 24th.

What about u?

Mjspyt - yay - pleased to have you as a buddy. When is your AF due? Any 'signs' as yet? What have you done to track this cycle or are you taking a relaxed approach?

Thank you ladies - great to have people there throughout If you have journals please post a link so I can read up :)

wow tww time fingers crossed u get ur :bfp: this month,
well cos my lap was only last week im gona have to wait for nex cycle af is due on thursday but doc said it may be late hope its not i cant wait to get going :)))))
good luck :)

Really hope it comes soon so that you can get on with it. FX for u!

Thank you - yeah hoping the next week and a half will fly by. Only 4 more days of teaching until half term so I think it will go by fast. :)

Mjspyt how is it all going? You must be 6dpo...anything to report?

Babydust to all :) x

Hi ladies...mind if i join?
I am 30 and on my 5th cycle TTC #1. I got off the pill in Sept 2010 and my first 3 cycles averaged 28 days...i was pumped that i was regular after being on the pill for 10 years, but then last month my cycle was 36 days! AF really played a mean trick on me, because since I was late I thought for sure I was pregnant. This cycle seems to be another long one. I'm on CD 29 today and i think I'm 7 dpo. I have AF symptoms...cramps, sore boobs, tired...but then i also keep thinking they could be pregnancy symptoms. I hate that they are the same :(

Anyways...it would be great to have others to talk to.

Baby dust to alll :)

Hey Sarah10380 - Welcome!

Sorry to hear about your cycles - it is hard work when you come off of the pill. I hope your cycle soon sorts itself. Keep positive - It can be pregnancy symptoms or indeed AF. 7 more days of this cycle for me and i'm keeping positive although busy so trying to ignore it a bit as well. (it becomes real obsessive)

I'll join u ladies

Im 28 and my BF is 22. I am ttc #2. This will be my BF's first. I have a 2 and a half year old son from an ex. So I want to give my DS a sibling.

Welcome Shey! Where are you in your cycle? Am sure your little one would live a sibling. Is this your first month trying? fx you soon get a bfp!

Im only on CD5 Yea this is my first month ttc.

Hi Guys! Do you mind if I join in too?

I'm 26 and ttc for our first child. We got married last year and I came off the pill in August 2010. I am kind of in the same boat as Sarah since coming off the pill, first couple of months were 28 days but since then they have been stretching out a bit. I am now onto CD40!! No sign of AF but got a BFN yesterday so looks like I must just be having a really long cycle.

Sending lots of babydust to you all :) x

Good luck Shey. I hope you catch your egg.

Welcome WendyJ. That must be really frustrating for you and I can imagine that you are now at a stage of either way just happen. Fx something happens for you soon. :)

I am now on CD 25 of 28.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->