Anyone want to wait for ovulation with me?

kmrc

Reaction score
My husband and I are ttc baby#1. Ovulation is right around the corner. I'll for sure ovulate by the weekend. Anyone want to wait for ovulation with me and be my 2ww buddy?

I'll be your buddy, even though I have a bit longer cycles and just started a new cycle...yesterday haha. But it is always nice to have a friend to talk to since we aren't spilling our guts about trying or having a baby till way later after the 12 week mark.
:dust: :thumbup:

I'm supposed to ovulate on the 6th that's near you :) it's our first month TTC and I am obsessed with reading everything I can. Not that I haven't been on and off for years :winkwink: oh baby fever, how you have plagued me since 8th grade haha

HaHa. Since the 8th grade? wow I was so determined I was adopting when I was little...but plans change haha.

Ya we had baby think it over and I asked to take it home again. The teacher was so confused

Hi can I be your buddy?! I'm ovulating tomorrow or Monday. I already have one DD who's 21 months & I'm so broody again it's ridiculous! :)

Of course you can be our buddies :D ha I'm always open to more people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->