Anyone watch the eclipse last night?

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
I did out on the beach, now I hear on the radio this morning about all the superstitions how pregnancy women should not watch it!!! How it can cause birth defects .

Crazy

If anything I would think that it would give good energy to mom and baby! Partner and I hiked up a hill, had a healthy picnic with a touch of hard cider, and watched it rise over the mountains.

Oh! Such a lovely night. Hope you enjoyed as well~

I didn't go out to see it, I was too tired :haha: But when I got up to pee at 1am, it felt brighter than usual in the bathroom and I could see out the window there was a bright orange glow in the sky! We live in the country, so maybe it seemed brighter out here since there are so few lights. I thought it was pretty cool!

That's crazy, I've never heard anything like that at all!

I didn't watch it as I have to go to bed really early because my LO wakes up so early, but I saw some great photos of it :)

I wanted to see it but I fell asleep lol.

I watched it a bit from our balcony. Not the best view, but it was still mice.

I missed it. I was busy watching Fear the Walking Dead and other shows last night with my husband. I did want to, just got preoccupied and forgot.

I watched it, it was amazing, never heard about it effecting pregnancy or baby. I swear some people just make up stuff to scare us.
anyway this is the shot I got of it before my camera died.

Attachments

• mybloodmoon.jpg
    mybloodmoon.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 7
Omg that's just so stupid!! I agree, how in the world would watching an eclipse cause birth defects? I don't think the full moon makes women go into labor either, just dumb wives tales. I did watch part of it though. It was so bright and beautiful but didn't stay up long enough to see it turn red.

Yes it was definitely amazing! 2033 will be the next one.

Fell asleep at 830 with the baby. I heard it was amazing but I was too tired to stay up.

Considering that it also meant the end of the world I think [touch wood!] we are doing pretty fine on that superstition too. I saw it and my daughter woke at 3am of her own accord and saw it too, was very magical.

a lot of things have meant to end the world, I also heard it was meant to have ended the world. apparently every time we've had one of these moons something bad has happened somewhere in the world, 2 days later and I've not heard of anything happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->