• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone wearing two?

HopefulEm

Reaction score
I wear my daughter everywhere. We don't even own a transport system for her. I have her on my front and then my backpack on my back which has her potty, nappies, snacks, etc.

My question is, now that we're expecting another, how to I rework this system to support baby #2?

I guess I'll put DD on my back, LO on my front, and then what? I'm worried I'm not going to be able to fit the potty and supplies for two little ones in a shoulder bag. Is buying a stroller the only way?

Perhaps you could get a roll-along bag for the potty and other supplies?

I wear two sometimes, minimal supplies in a shoulder bag. Older DS is potty trained, only diapers for one child. If it's a long day I put extra in the car and carry only a couple in bag (cloth take a lot of space) we keep the emergency potty in the car. Bathrooms are in every store so no need to carry potty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->