Anyone who has ever had a chemical?? please help!

hotpinkangel

Reaction score
What were your lines like? did they start of super faint and get darker and darker, or start off faint and stay faint or get lighter?

i could really use some help.

Thanks in advance

Em xxx

i had one in January. My lines started suoer faint then got a little darker before getting slightly lighter the last 3 days before AF
hope this helps

I just had a chemical. My lines started out super faint. 12dpo, there was a super faint line but no colour. From there there was more pink showing up in my lines a getting slightly darker until 17dpo (the day AF was due) when it showed up super faint again. Then AF showed up, today, at 18dpo.

I got + HPTs on 10dpo, very faint but DH could see them. 12dpo they were the darkest, 13 dpo they were very faint, then I didn't take anymore until I started bleeding at 16dpo-got a evap at best. Blood test was only 6 for hcg that day.

Sorry if this is happening to you.

I took one at around 13dpo, super positive, but come the morning of 14dpo, faint and then barely anything, then I bled the next day. Took a HPT aweek after my first pos and 5 days after started bleeding, and it was super super faint. So sorry if this is happening to you. xx

Hi, yep pretty much the same as the others.. i started with faint pos on cb, then thought i was ok as i got preg 1-2 weeks on a cb digi, then next day got not pregnant on digi, then started to bleed about 2 days later, hope this helps- good luck x

I got faint lines on frer and first response but BFN on IC's. I finally started to bleed at 5+4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->