Anyone who was on depo wana be buddies/ penpals??

lilpinkkitty

Reaction score
the title is self explanatory really, just wondered if there is anyone out there ttc #1 after being on the depo injection and who wouldl ike to be my buddy email pal or penpal =) x

Sure, I'm ttc #1 after depo...I'm 7 months from my last injection. I'm using the pill this month because I'm trying to get my period to jump start and regulate. I bought a ton of those cheap OPK and I'm trying everything recomended to get that BFP :)

Hellooo Midnightrose =) thats pretty much what i am doin atm i did manage to get mine going and reg but then it went all funny again its sooooo frustrting!!!:growlmad:

Well I have two more weeks of the pill. I'm thinking that as soon as I get my withdrawl bleeding from the birth control I'm going to try Soy Isofloves. I hear it can be used as a form of Clomid. I figure it can't hurt. LoL...I wish I could send my blood off to a lab and be like "How much Depo is in my system still?" And then repeat the test every week.

Well I don't know if it was wise but I took two pills for the last couple days to speed up the process. I've been crampy today so I'm hoping AF shows up. If not it's going to be another wasted month. At least the holidays will make it go by fast. I'm kind of wishing it was summer. We've been having below zero weather and time seems to creep by when you have to stay inside.

How are things going with you?

well af should have been here at the beginning of this week and is a no show, all i have had is cramping and clear discharge ( sorry for the tmi) but my cycles are so confusing i dont know if maybe i have it wrong and af aint due and its ov'ing pains or something else but this time i have been takin folic acid like i was and also vit b supplements so maybe thats something to do with it? i dont know its so confusing lol and i was waiting for af to show as i was going to try a form of clomid too as alot of people seem to have success so im just in limbo atm just waiting

I'm losing hope that doing a month of birth control would bring on AF. Grr...it's frustrating because I've been cramping. But nothing! So I'm wondering if I have enough of a uterine lining to shed?! I've heard taking baby aspirin can help increase blood flow to the uterus. I'm sorry AF hasn't showed up. What are your OPK saying? Are you temping at all? Don't worry about TMI, I work in an Emergency Department. LoL...you don't know what TMI means. Some patients tell you everything! So...on the flip side of this my husband is taking me to Vegas in Febuary for a week and a half. I figure the best way to get preggers is to plan something you'd want to do not pregnant...LoL
Keep me in the loop. Baby dust!

So update, I finished my birth control pack. I waited a week for AF to show up but she never did....and then I started OPK again. It looks like I'm about ready to ovulate. The lines keep getting darker! Isn't that weird? Well I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Lets hope we can get pregnant in 2011!

I want in on this too! I'm new but I found you! :) My last injection was April 2nd, 2010. I got my visitor a week after we got back from our honeymoon in August. It seems to be regular now though only a 24 day cycle which is annoying. I track my cycle on an Android app called "my days" because it was so irregular when it started.

Hi ladies! I think it's a bit late for me to join this thread as I am about to drop at any time now, but I just wanted to share my story.

I was on the depo injection for about 4 and a half years and was told that it might take about 6months or so for my periods to restart.

After my last injection had run out, it was just over a month before AF arrived, and not as heavily as I expected either! My periods were more regular than they had ever been and then I got my bfp within 6 months :)

So within 9 months of having my last jab I was gonna be a mummy!!

I really hope that all you ladies out there who have been on the depo are as lucky as I was xxx

Thanks,

That gives me a lot of hope. I'm 8 months from my last jab. Hoping to be a mom sometime in 2011, or at least preggers. :) Hope you have a healthy baby soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->