Fall in Love! September Testing Thread

@thencomesbebe especially with your fantastic beta numbers I think the pink spotting is just not a concern whatsoever. You’ve got a lot of growing happening in there <3

Finally picking up monistat for this horrible yeast infection that just won’t quit. It’s been absolutely miserable, hard to walk sometimes from the pain and itching. What the heck, why am I suddenly getting yeast infections?? I don’t even eat sugar and crap that’s supposed to make them a thing…

7dpo and feeling down, don’t feel excited to test just scared and negative. Worried it’ll be negative, worried if it’s positive it’ll be a loss, just feeling gloomy today.

@thencomesbebe was it just a bit of spotting this morning? Anything since? Spotting is not at all uncommon but I can only imagine the anxiety :hugs:

@thencomesbebe I think pink spotting is normal, I had it from time to time in my pregnancy. I hope it stops soon for your peace of mind.

Ladies I got today the results of the MRI and it looks completely benign!! They still have to operate to take it out but I’m so relieved now. I’ve had terrible anxiety this past week, I’m so so happy now. Bad thing is I’ll probably have to wait until after the surgery to resume TTC, and the surgery will likely occur in November.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oneandonly
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->