Anyone with a blunt fringe?

Pearls18

Reaction score
I really want to get a fringe cut back in, I had a blunt one a couple of years ago but ended up growing it out as it was a nightmare trying to get it cut frequently, it looked so awful outgrown but I'm trying to grow the rest of my hair so don't want to go for a regular trim. My last hairdresser didnt charge which made me feel awful. So what do you do? I really don't have the dexterity to cut it myself!

Hairdressers don't normally charge for fringe trims so don't worry about that! :)

Sometimes they charge a fiver but if u go to your regular one its free

I have one but when it gets a bit too long in between trims I either brush to the side or I clip back.

I just feel so guilty going in and taking their time when it's free, what would be a reasonable tip do you think? I'm gonna pop to the barber shop (they do ladies too!) tomorrow and see if they would mind. I think it suits me so much more especially now I have the awful post-pregnant-hair-loss-re-growth thing going on!

If you want to pay then I would say a fiver as that is what I have paid when I have. Wouldn't pay any more.

Tbh I don't think hairdressers mind, if its in an actual salon then I would assume they get paid the same weather they do it for free or not :shrug:

I've only used small barber shops usually with the owner seeing me and a mobile hairdresser the last few years as I've been *desperately* trying to grow my hair so only need a quick trim now and again, but hopefully they won't mind, I fancy a change!

I'm sure they won't mind at all! Its nice to have a bit of a change! :flower:

If you want to pay then I would say a fiver as that is what I have paid when I have. Wouldn't pay any more.

Tbh I don't think hairdressers mind, if its in an actual salon then I would assume they get paid the same weather they do it for free or not :shrug:

While it's normal for them to trim fringes for free (if you get your main haircut there), the majority of hairdressers in salons are technically self employed. Not all salons are like that but a lot are. So they don't get a wage, they have their takings minus whatever cut they pay salon owner and tips.

I've got a fringe. LOVE IT.

I get my hair cut every 6 weeks but if I find it getting a bit long I just trim it myself. The thought of trimming it used to terrify me but the more you do it the easier it gets.

This isn't a very good photo but for me it's the easiest hairstyle to maintain, it's virtually no effort at all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g