Anyone with a short cervix early on?

Srrme

Reaction score
I just had another cervical length scan and mine measured at 2.7 cm (4 weeks ago it was 3.5 cm), which seems concerning to me, but my Doctor didn't seem worried at all and just booked another scan in 4 weeks.

Did you have a scan around 26-27 weeks, and if so, what was your measurement?

My cervix is that exact measurement. It was found at my 20 week scan and my doctor booked to have it rechecked at 28 weeks and it was sti 2.7. It's not a concern, as I have no funnelling, I guess it's just my regular cervix measurement for pregnancy! But no additional risk for preterm labour... We just have more chance of our LO's coming at 37 weeks than a lady with a longer measure :)

with my son it was funneling from 4 months but i tried not to do to much and it kept it where it was...i dialated to 3 cm at 6 months and again lightened my load of stuff to keep me there. Just have to not push yourself to much..

Thanks! It was actually 6 weeks ago my cervix was 3.5 cm, not 4 weeks ago, but I still think that's a significant loss in length? :nope: The tech said it was still long and closed, so maybe that's why my Doctor isn't worried.. It's hard for me not to worry though! :( I can't wait for the next 4 weeks to go by so I can be checked again.. I'm going to try to take it as easy as possible, but that's SO hard with two toddlers!

Mine was 4cm at 13 weeks and 2.7cm at 22 weeks- Dr said he was happy with those measurements and said I don't need anymore scans at all

Mine was 2.7 at 16weeks 2.5 at 20weeks now it's 1.9 I'm getting scanned again this Friday, if there worried they'll scan you more often.

Mine was 2.7 at 16weeks 2.5 at 20weeks now it's 1.9 I'm getting scanned again this Friday, if there worried they'll scan you more often.

are u on bedrest....i would be putting myelf on bedrest if the doc didnt

are u on bedrest....i would be putting myelf on bedrest if the doc didnt

I'm off for the week there figuring out a POA on Friday. I cut my hours in work from 50 to 40. Hopefully il get a cert on Friday. I don't get a chair in work and I am literally on my feet 9-10 hours a day. And then I get the worst BH hopefully il have more answers on Friday.

sget a letter from ur doc asap before this goes further..u dont need a chair u need bedrest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->