Anyone with cycle issues? **UPDATED PG2**

L

LilMiss_91

I posted this in the Post partum support forum but it's nowhere near as active in there so I apologise for the double post, I hope it's ok that I'm posting it here :).

I'm hoping someone can help me out here.

I gave birth in July last year, and my periods returned about 6wks later. They weren't exactly regular (not to the day but I was pretty much getting one each month. This is the pattern they've followed since I gave birth:

(Gave birth 15th July)
42 days (first PP period)
21 days
32 days
22 days
Currently 39 days.

According to my "average cycle length of 29 days, I'm nearly 9 days late now.

For the last 2-3wks I've been extraordinarly "wet" down there. To the point where at night time when I'm not wearing knickers it actually trickles down my leg (sorry for so much tmi!). It's disgusting and driving me insane. I was never like this before. And for the last 2wks I've had ewcm most days, mostly in the mornings.
But aren't I right in thinking ewcm is only meant to be present when ovulating?
The rest of the time the cm is quite thick and lotiony, white and sometimes tinged yellowish.
I don't feel that af is about to arrive and I'm starting to worry that something is wrong.

Has anyone else experienced any of these things? Whether you've had a baby or not I would be interested in your thoughts/experiences! :thumbup:

My cycle is usually 30 days and this month it's over a week late.Last month it started the 2nd and according to this app called my calender it was supposed to start on the 1st. I missed in December because I was stressed about this class I was taking and in November I had my period the last week. Sometimes my period varies between 30-37 days but it's been 30 days for a while now.

Do you notice anything funny going on with your CM at all when your cycles a bit irregular? It's really thrown me off :/

I'm a bit more wet when my period is late.

This happened to me right before I got my very first period right after I had just turned 14 years old. I haven't had CM trickle down my leg since then, but I've also had stretchy, EWCM lately and have been curious about whether I'm ovulating or about to get my first PP period (I often have EWCM right before AF). :shrug:

this might sound daft but have you taken a pregnancy test? just in case?

this might sound daft but have you taken a pregnancy test? just in case?

I haven't, no :/ I'm kind of trying to put it off and just hoping my period starts before I have to! I probably should though as I'm probably subconciously stressing about it and delaying my period even more lol!

Today I felt more bloated especially this afternoon.Now I'm a bit annoyed because someone said I should break out of my shell because I posted a link called "27 problems only introverts can relate to". I just love how when people say stuff like that. :dohh: :growlmad:

Still no signs of af showing herself anytime soon. But the ewcm seems to have stopped so am wondering if maybe i just ovulated wayyy later than I should have?

I don't think this will help but I get lots of cm before my period is due, enough for itto run down my leg. If I was you I would take a test as you stressing about your period not turning up could be what's delaying it ?

I've had really irregular periods since my miscarriage in May. I've ranged from 26-43 days. The 43 day cycle really messed with my head because I thought I was for sure pregnant again. My doctor was lovely and did a full work up, ultrasound, etc. and everything was fine. She just said I must not have ovulated. Soo, that sorta scared me. I'm now temping so I know exactly when I ovulate. Makes me feel sooo much better - less to worry about. Just take my temp every day and put it into fertility friend. I highly recommend it! I also started taking Vitex/Angus castus as it's supposed to help regulate your hormones. Not sure if it's had any effect yet!

Thanks ladies :) I have a Dr's appointment on the 19th anyway so if AF still hasn't arrived by then (I would then be on cd47) I'll tell her and ask her to do a pregnancy test then.

Once this thing (whatever it is!) is resolved I might have to start tracking things more closely. It will help in the long run when me and OH start TTC next time around!

Today I felt less bloated than yesterday but felt a bit of pain in my pelvic region about two hours ago.

Ugh my mind is psyching me out. Had a dream last night that involved a dr's surgery, animals and a positive pregnancy test. (Animals and pregnancy tests were a common theme of my dreams before I tested +tive last time). Ugh.

I'm gonna move over to the 2WW section for the remainder of this cycle as AF hasn't shown. Now cd41.
If you want to follow me, the thread is "Unexpected 2WW...".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->