Anyone with one LO WTT for no 2?

Mummy2theMaxx

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wanted some advise, im planning, planning, planning!

Our LO is 11 months and will be around two and a half when new one arrives if all goes well!

Just had a few questions...

Will i need a double buggy?
Should i get LO into a big bed before the new one arrives

What age gaps are you hoping for?

Thanks, girls x

Hi my LO is 3 months old and we are WTT for #2 also. We want them to be quite close together so are going to be TTC in the next 3-9 months depending on when my cycles get back to normal. Hoping LO will be roughly 18 months old when #2 arrives. We will, if all goes to plan, get a double buggy and trying to get LO into a bed (it took a while to conceive James so I'm guessing he will probably be 2+ when #2 arrives. If this is the case I will just be getting a buggy board for him.

My Ben is 10 months old and we are WTT till January 1st 2011! which means he will be nearly 2, and therefore around the age of 3 when LO #2 is born, I see this as a nice little age gap where I can savour and spend time with Ben but not like me and my brother who have a 5 year age gap! I am assuming I have no conception issues but Ben did take 1 year TTC!

Hopefully by aged 3 Ben will be in a 'big bed' but I'm not sure I will invest in a double buggy, I may have too but its scary! Im not keen on the ones that have what look like a shopping basket underneath where in fact it is the baby!!!

Hope all goes well with TTC!!

XXX

We're wtt for #2 and if all goes to plan, LO will be just over 2yrs when the next is born.

We aren't doing a double buggy - it'll be a sling for either one of them and a buggy or a buggy board I think. We spent quite a bit on the travel system we've got so wanna get good use out of it lol!

As for cots/big beds... We've got a cotbed so baby #2 will need a new cot anyway. Not sure what age they usually go into 'big beds' though?

We are also WTT #2!! LO is only 2 months but we want them close in age - under 2 years age gap if possible!!! My bro and I are under 2 years apart and it was/is great. OH and his sibling are 5 years and it was too much (everyone is different though I know). We will be TTC when LO is around 5-6 months! We will also do the sling/buggy thing. We only have a sling now, but there is so much snow that a buggy is pointless.
xx

my LO is 4 week tomorrow and we are planning on TTC for the next one when LO is about 6 months! depending on how my body has recovered! i am not planning to get a double buggy, but will wait and see how things are when we get there, in reality no one knows how long it will take to conceive, this time it was my first month but if it takes me 6 months plus then i def wont need a double buggy. I will wait and see at the time what i need prob.

We are WTT after having a LO in August. I had a c-section so have to wait longer than I originally wanted but we are hoping to have a 2 year age gap or around that if we can. We don't plan on getting a double stroller(buggy). I think by that point we'll just have Emma in an umbrella stroller and the new LO can be in Emma's current stroller. :flower: Good luck!!

Hello!
We will be TTC #2 in about November time, Bobby will be 13 months by then. I think by the time I get pregnant and the new LO arives Bobby will probably be 2 so we wont be getting a double buggy.

We also have a cotbed so the new LO would be getting a new cot xx

Im WTT in December this year LO will be 2 in Feb and almost 3 when i go back to work hence not doubling up on private nursery fee's. I am buying a baby carrier and will have the main pram for my son.

I also had a C Section so i have to wait a minimum of 2 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->