Anyone with really long cycles? Need a ttc buddie!

vanillastar

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Anyone else have long cycles? Would love to have some ttc buddies who also have long cycles. I normally have 45 day cycle with O on CD30. I just m/c June 26th and am on CD35 with no + opk yet. Getting a lil discouraged. :nope:

Hey hun just wanted to say sorry for ur loss! im on CD 16 I think lol, have long cycles varying from 28-45 days more recenty they all seem to b around day 38,40 and 42 xx

Hey hun just wanted to say sorry for ur loss! im on CD 16 I think lol, have long cycles varying from 28-45 days more recenty they all seem to b around day 38,40 and 42 xx

Thanks, sorry to hear you have longer cycles too. All the waiting and waiting to ovulate and then the tww. I hope that this cycle is a shorter cycle for you.

I have very long cycles too. Went off the BCP in January. Have only had 3 full cycles since. 37 days, 39 days, 90 days..I am now on my 4th cycle..day 35 and still waiting for my + opk. I can feel your frustration!

I have very long cycles too. Went off the BCP in January. Have only had 3 full cycles since. 37 days, 39 days, 90 days..I am now on my 4th cycle..day 35 and still waiting for my + opk. I can feel your frustration!

Aww that sucks hun :hugs: The waiting and waiting is so frustrating.

Im thinking that AF is finally starting to show. I have been spotting brown for 3 days, I just need a full flow to kick in. I think I am going to try soy isoflavones to bring on an earlier/stronger O this time. FX it works, but I have to wait until a new cycle actually starts before I can try.

Thanks, sorry to hear you have longer cycles too. All the waiting and waiting to ovulate and then the tww. I hope that this cycle is a shorter cycle for you.

its a nightmare isn't it all the waiting round, wouldn mind if it led to a BFP in the end but nowt in 14 months!
not sur if im o'ing! they did my bloods on CD 21 for last 3 months and no ov but i think it may be too soon!
Thinkin to try soy iso on my next cycle! app with FS on 23/08.

Hope things get better 4u aswell hunnie xxx

its a nightmare isn't it all the waiting round, wouldn mind if it led to a BFP in the end but nowt in 14 months!
not sur if im o'ing! they did my bloods on CD 21 for last 3 months and no ov but i think it may be too soon!

I hope your appointment goes well and you get some answers. Im trying so this cycle too. Just took my first dose last night. Im doing CD3-7 100mg.

I hope your appointment goes well and you get some answers. Im trying so this cycle too. Just took my first dose last night. Im doing CD3-7 100mg.
im midway through on this cycle CD22 today so will have to wait till next cycle plus i will have seen FS too so he may give me clomid by then either way im gonna try one of them and hopefully we can both graduate to first tri together hun! Fingers crossed! xx

Hey, I too have long cycles, ranging from 36 to 44 days, but i had a m/c on 8th June, and still waiting for my next cycle, its now CD 60. so feeling very frustrated atm

Hey, I too have long cycles, ranging from 36 to 44 days, but i had a m/c on 8th June, and still waiting for my next cycle, its now CD 60. so feeling very frustrated atm

sorry for your loss hope ur cycles sort themselves out hun x

Im sorry for your loss. :hugs: Hope AF shows soon. Are you trying straight away?

Im sorry for your loss. :hugs: Hope AF shows soon. Are you trying straight away?

Thank you, I was thinking about waiting after my first AF to try again, but the doctor at the hospital said theres no reason why i can't try again straight away, and i'm the sort of person that is extremely impatient, and so i did try straight away, but i'm aware it might not happen this time round, my heads all over the place atm lol

Hey :wave: I have long cycles normally 40 days :) longest one was 59 days though and that was shocking, just about to start our first cycle of trying...

Hey :wave: I have long cycles normally 40 days :) longest one was 59 days though and that was shocking, just about to start our first cycle of trying...

Hi :wave: Sorry to hear you have long cycles. Sucks having to wait so long. Good luck ttc. I hope you get your bfp soon and dont have to try very long.

Im currently CD13... where is everyone else in their cycle?

:dust:

Hi Vanilla, I don't think we are on the same cycle but did want to say hang in there I too have a long cycle usually 41 days but can some times range from 28 days to 120 days as my longest. I'm cd37, in that tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->