Anyone with Tattoo's...

jeska

pregnant first trimester
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I thought i would ask around for anyone that has a tattoo on their lower stomach or one of their babies name?

I have a tattoo on my lower stomach and just wanted to know if its gonna stretch a heap as my tum gets bigger?

Cant wait to hear from you!

Love jes

I have this tattoo on my lower tummy...

https://b0.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00513/01/74/513754710_l.jpg

It stretched a bit when I was pregnant, but it's gone back ok... I am going to get it redone though as the lines are a tiny bit wobbly and I have some stretchmarks on it.

xxx

My cousin has a tattoo around her belly button and it is a bit inconsistent with breaks in the lines after her second child.

I have one on my lower stomach....So ar it aint stretched but i still have 10 weeks to go so im not sure. XXX

I wouldent worry about it babe, you can always get it redone after.
Mine is on my arm, so if that stretches i think i need to lose a little weight, lol.

I've got one on my hip, I was thinkin the same thing, Is having a baby gonna ruin it? :lol: I only had it done a few weeks b4 I found out I was expecting. It will stretch but I don't think it'll ruin it.

My sisters one on her tum stretched and went back fine - she didnt get any stretch marks though.

x

I have one on my lower tummy with my oldest daughter's name and bday along with a rose - her name is Hannah Rose. I already had the tat when i got pregnant with my 2nd daughter and it went back to normal with no problems and am now preggers with #3and still no problems.

oh awesome, thanks for all your replies, its just interesting to know what happens with them, i dont mind it stretching and getting it re-done, i would love to get my kids names on me in the future once their born :)

xxx

I have one but on my lower back....I really think that it shouldn't strech.

Even if yours does,I'm pretty sure it should go back to normal after baby,or you could get it re-done,which seems like it isn't a problem for you....I'm a terrible wuss,I wouldn't go through with it for the world ever again!

I have a tat on my lower back (on one side)...i got this done after my son was born...so I too am a bit worried about it stretching with this next pregy...coz even though its not on my tummy, your skin stretches to make room for your tummy poking out!!! We will see...

Attachments

• My Tat.jpg
    My Tat.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 1
i was getting my hair done yesterday and she had a tattoo on her wrist and so we got onto the subject of tattoos and i said i had on my stomach and she said she had one around her bell button but she never wears bikinis anymore because after her two babies se's put on some weight and it made it look really out of shape and he showed me it. so i guess it would b so much worse having one around your belly button. eep!

love jes
xo

sorry i forgot to write that the girl with the tattoo on her belly button was the hairdresser :)

I have one across my belly below my navel. I was HUGE when carrying my first baby and it looks just the same now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->