Anyone WTT baby no.3?

lillypiesmummy

Reaction score
...or am i the only crazy person in here? :haha:

I want another baby NOW lol, but im not allowed :nope: so im on the implant until harvey is 2 at least, how am i going to cope with the broodiness without going loopy? I also feel kinda bad about wanting another when harvey is still so little. My oh would also love another but we came to the conclusion that it would be unfair on harvey as i would not be able to run around after him or help him learn to walk etc as i get bad spd. Oh well, enjoy what i have in the mean time :thumbup:

I know how you feel, except my baby is only 6 weeks old lol. Well not even that until Tuesday! We are going to TTC again when Isabella is between 12 and 15 months.

I'm sure time will go quickly and I just remind myself how precious this time is going to be 1-1 with Isabella, and try to enjoy it. Our time will come again! :D

:wave: hiya i'm WWT#3 too :)
if ur crazy, i must be too because my baby is nearly 7 weeks old and i would LOVE another :wacko: i want to wait unitl i've finished uni first though, but my OH would happily have another now.....i really wish he'd want to wait a bit though as its awfully tempting having him so willing :haha:

i know, my oh is willing to have one now if i want to but its just not fair on the wee man. I have got the implant so we cant have any accidents on purpose lol so am in for the long haul. We get married next april, will maybe try after that, harvey should be walking by then and maybe in nursery a couple of afternoons a week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->