Anyone WTT for #2 and not have a date?

luckyme225

Reaction score
I just moved over here from TTC about 2 weeks ago. It's annoying going from trying to waiting all over again. I have no clue as to when we will be trying again. The reason we're waiting now is because my hours at the hospital had to be cut. Anyone else in here WTT for #2 but undecided when they will be trying?

Hello,

Yep me too, but for different reasons. I'd like to start trying at the end of this year but OH doesn't know when he'll be ready (needs time to recover from the shock of #1!). I feel that I would think about it much less if I had a solid sense of when we'd be trying but I understand that OH just can't commit to a date yet.

Must be very frustrating for you to have started trying and then had to stop again. Hopefully it won't be long until you can get going again!

Lx

Thanks, I can imagine it will probably be awhile now (like a year +). We'll see though, it just sucks not knowing when. I mostly feel bad for my son who wants a sibling.

Hopefully your OH will feel settled soon and guys can set a date. :)

Hello,

Yep me too, but for different reasons. I'd like to start trying at the end of this year but OH doesn't know when he'll be ready (needs time to recover from the shock of #1!). I feel that I would think about it much less if I had a solid sense of when we'd be trying but I understand that OH just can't commit to a date yet.

Must be very frustrating for you to have started trying and then had to stop again. Hopefully it won't be long until you can get going again!

Lx

I could have written that myself not so long ago! I just told OH that May would be a good time to ttc with my work and Isla's age and he's gradually come around to the idea :thumbup: I guess you know your situation best and when would be a good time, all things considered, but there is not 'perfect' time don't forget. :flower:

hey ladies :hi: and hi lucky :D we're wtt for number 2 and don't really have a date set in stone. we have originally said july/august 2010, but now we're not sure. we definitely need to wait for our wedding, and i really don't want to be sick on honeymoon as i was sooooo sick with maddi, so ideally, september this year. BUT we've both decided we need to move before we start trying again, we want a bigger house, and selling in this market is a nightmare atm. we also need to iron out things with OHs work, so until then, we're dateless :dohh: i'd still like to say september 2010, but it's march now, and we're no nearer to moving than we were in jan, so i think that's out the question.

hey ladies :hi: and hi lucky :D we're wtt for number 2 and don't really have a date set in stone. we have originally said july/august 2010, but now we're not sure. we definitely need to wait for our wedding, and i really don't want to be sick on honeymoon as i was sooooo sick with maddi, so ideally, september this year. BUT we've both decided we need to move before we start trying again, we want a bigger house, and selling in this market is a nightmare atm. we also need to iron out things with OHs work, so until then, we're dateless :dohh: i'd still like to say september 2010, but it's march now, and we're no nearer to moving than we were in jan, so i think that's out the question.

I can understand wanting to move first. We've moved twice since having Connor. Luckily we own our house now so no more moving!! We made sure to buy a big house so that we wouldn't have to move again until we are old and can't do stairs. Moving is just really stressful (at least for me). Your wedding is soon, how exciting! You'll get to enjoy the sun.

Me too at the moment. Little Rowan's one next week, so technically we could go for number two any time from here on in (though I'm still breastfeeding!). Daddy's been looking misty-eyed for about the last six months, but a. we've got no MONEY because LR's childcare costs are eating up half my wages, b. we're in the middle of moving to a smaller house 'cos it's cheaper (see a), c. I don't want to mess my very understanding employers about any more with another lot of maternity leave just yet, and VERY significantly d. I hated every day of my pregnancy, had every possible misery from heartburn at one end to piles at the other, and don't know if I can bring myself to do it again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->