Anyone WTT for #3?

cdejdemommy

TTC Baby Three
Reaction score
Just wondering. I've know there are a LOT on here WTT for #1 and there are some WTT for #2 but is there anyone else here besides me WTT for #3??

im the same as u hun im wtt #3 around may time as it will be 6 months after my c section x

yup I#m WTT #3
we were all set to start trying this month but hubbu got cold feet and now are waiting til June.

Oh yay! I was beginning to think I was the only one here with 2 kids already!

Sianaydon - how close in age are your first 3 children?
How many do all of us plan on having?

Our limit is 4 (we think). I'm really think I'll end up talking hubby into a 5th after the 4th is here!

Good luck to you all girls!

We are! Hoping to start around December time. Our 2 girls will be 7 and 4 and a half by then. x

I am! WTT for #3 sometime next year...going to attempt to time it for when Jason is around 3 1/2! :D

I want to join this club :happydance:
I have 2 boys ages 12 & 9. I know it sounds crazy that I want another one, but I do. I got my OH on board and were going to try around September-October. I am supper EXCITED!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I want to join this club :happydance:
I have 2 boys ages 12 & 9. I know it sounds crazy that I want another one, but I do. I got my OH on board and were going to try around September-October. I am supper EXCITED!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think that is awesome! Welcome :D

My girls are 3 1/2 and the other will be 2 next month. We are aiming for around a 3 year age gap between 2 and 3 as I did 17 months between my first 2 and it was HARD.
I've always wanted a big family, I have a brother who is 7 years older than me but we lived with different parents so I grew up as an only child and hated it.
I want my kids to have lots of support and friendship from their siblings.

So anyway I think it's 3 for now but will probably end up having another 1 a few years down the line

we would like 4 or 5 children and would like them close in age. If it wasnt for having a c section we would start tryiing now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->