Anyone wtt for number 4

I am. I'd like to ttc now. Dh wants to wait a bit. We're currently in negotiations lol

Hi Sarah, I want one more, my dh says he thinks it's fine as it is but he will have one more if I want one, so after the discussion earlier this year I agreed to leave it as it was as I didn't want to push another baby anyhow I unexpectedly became pregnant a few weeks ago but miscarried at 6 weeks, now it's stirred something inside me to have another baby. Dh's views are still the same he's happy as we are but will have another to make me happy as he puts it. My other children are ds1 who is 8, ds2 who is 5 and dd who is 2, how about you X

Hi Sarah, I want one more, my dh says he thinks it's fine as it is but he will have one more if I want one, so after the discussion earlier this year I agreed to leave it as it was as I didn't want to push another baby anyhow I unexpectedly became pregnant a few weeks ago but miscarried at 6 weeks, now it's stirred something inside me to have another baby. Dh's views are still the same he's happy as we are but will have another to make me happy as he puts it. My other children are ds1 who is 8, ds2 who is 5 and dd who is 2, how about you X

I'm sorry for your loss.
We had a long talk about it last night actually. He definitely wants another one he just wants to wait until next year to ttc. I'm quite impatient and would like one now as if it were born before the end of August it would go to school the year after my youngest which would be nice.

We have DD1 aged 4 DS aged 3 and DD2 just turned 1.
I always wanted them close in age. Don't want the last one to be too much younger than the rest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->