• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone's chart look like this?

hollyhopeful2

Twin Mom
Reaction score
I tell myself every month I WILL NOT SEE TOO MUCH INTO MY CHART! But this month I absolutely cannot help but feel that glimmer of hope! Have a look, please, and tell me I'm crazy; lot's of people have charts like this and aren't pg; nothing eye-brow-raising here!

BTW, my temps are usually bouncing around the 36.70's during LP;

Thank you guys so much!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2ee2b3

Hi hollyhopeful2, Your chart is looking very very good!!! If mine were to start looking that way I'd be jumping up and down with excitement?!! Wishing you the best of luck and have fingers crossed that it continues to go triphasic xxx

Looks good so far. I found that comparing it to your own previous charts gives you the best picture. I always got a big temp drop at 7 dpo, which looked like a nice implant dip, but that was normal for me. The cycle I got my bfp, I had a temp rise at 7 dpo instead.

could be a possible triphastic!!!!
looks very promising
what were you doing on the wtt board with a chart that looks like a ttc chart? hahaha

its looking good your definitely o'd this month :)

Was I on the wtt board? Duhhhhh!!

I'm 39, dh is 35; I seriously gave up last month because I think I'm just too old and I don't think I can concieve anymore. I know there are lots of people who continue to concieve at my age, but I cannot stand the high's and low's of ttc. So, if it's meant to be than it's meant to be. But this stupid CHART!! Not characteristic of my charts at all; last month I had one freak high temp of 36.86 somewhere in the middle of my cycle, but really that's only happened that one time. I have alot of peaks and valleys from ovulation onward. But this time I have not even had a dip yet and I'm 9 dpo! Either this is it or I'm in for the biggest let-down of my life. I'm really scared.

Didn't want to read and run but that is a fantastic chart!! If it were my chart I'd be a very happy camper :) Good luck and I really hope this is your month!!

Just wanted to update in case anyone is interested;

Today is 13 dpo and temp is still at 36.80! However, bfn this morning. I was really bummed because I promised myself I wouldn't get my hopes up this month, but I got suckered in by my chart. So now my hopes are up. Damn. It's just so discouraging when you see so many women getting bfp's at 8 dpo and up. Surely something would have showed by now, don't you think? Oh, by the way, I think I may have just gotten a faint bfp; but everything I see now looks like it has a line in it, so I won't count on it until I see a bfp digi...any similar stories out there with happy endings?

it all depends on your test
SOme test at lower levels than others
Good luck anyway
But the chart still looks REALLY good

Hi Ladies

I am so new to this and I am so confused about this chart thing, Maybe someone can help me understand it a bit better and maybe provide some advise for me. I would really appreciate it
Thanks Best wishes to you all!
Here is my link to my chart if you can give me any advise.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31533d

Thanks for the update Holly.... give it a couple days
and hopefully that line will get darker!!! :winkwink:

Joy: your chart looks good hun! Your looking for patterns
over time, so it may take a couple cycles of charting before
those unique patterns start to be more clear to you. Just
keep doing what your doing! Good luck! :dust:

Thanks for the update Holly.... give it a couple days
and hopefully that line will get darker!!! :winkwink:

Joy: your chart looks good hun! Your looking for patterns
over time, so it may take a couple cycles of charting before
those unique patterns start to be more clear to you. Just
keep doing what your doing! Good luck! :dust:

I really appreciate your thoughts Thank you

Wow! That chart looks fantastic now. 14 days and still high temps!

I'm so scared! I barely get any sleep now; scarcely 4 hours a night; usually when I get a crappy sleep the temp is pretty low; but lately it's been so high! It's truly never happened before, and if this turns out with af (due tomorrow) I feel I won't have anything to benchmark with now. I always thought, if I'm pg, my temps will remain high and then I will know; now I'm not so sure; the bfn's have really got me down and now I am so bloated just like when af is coming. I just can't wait to see what tomorrow brings good or bad!

Hi Ladies

I am so new to this and I am so confused about this chart thing, Maybe someone can help me understand it a bit better and maybe provide some advise for me. I would really appreciate it

I just wanted to say congratulations on temping! I think it is one of the best things any woman can do for herself, ttc or not! I also think your chart looks good! Patterns can vary month to month, but you will start to notice things about your temp patterns that are unique to you; I also found it most interesting to search the chart gallery on ff and see what other people's charts are like and compare them to my own; not sure there is alot of actual value in it, but boy is it fun! Happy temping!

I'm so scared! I barely get any sleep now; scarcely 4 hours a night; usually when I get a crappy sleep the temp is pretty low; but lately it's been so high! It's truly never happened before, and if this turns out with af (due tomorrow) I feel I won't have anything to benchmark with now. I always thought, if I'm pg, my temps will remain high and then I will know; now I'm not so sure; the bfn's have really got me down and now I am so bloated just like when af is coming. I just can't wait to see what tomorrow brings good or bad!

I wish you the best and my fingers are crossed for you

Come on hollyhopeful2, what's the news?? Can't wait to see your status change to "expecting" !!!! Had a look at your chart today and another rise... You must be pregnant, surely?! Are you doing another test today? Fingers , toes , arms everything crossed for you xxx

Hi Ladies

Well aside from what the chart shows what would you like to know
It appears you o'd on cd 16 or 17 which would put you at 10 or 11 dpo
It appears that teh opk never showed a surge but opks are difficult to read and understtand so I dont even like them
you took a pregnancy test yday and most likly it was to early to for a pos if you are. I would personaly override the charts coverline to 36.1 because the high temp on the 15 was a fluke
what else would you like to know?

Hi Ladies

Well aside from what the chart shows what would you like to know
It appears you o'd on cd 16 or 17 which would put you at 10 or 11 dpo
It appears that teh opk never showed a surge but opks are difficult to read and understtand so I dont even like them
you took a pregnancy test yday and most likly it was to early to for a pos if you are. I would personaly override the charts coverline to 36.1 because the high temp on the 15 was a fluke
what else would you like to know?

Thanks for your advise I will overide my coverline. I took my temp this morning and it went a little bit more down today soo I think im out this month. My AF is suppose to arrive on the 23rd :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->