Anyone's opinions please? :)

Smile181c

Mummy to 3!
Reaction score
I haven't been online over the easter weekend and I've noticed something really strange! I was watching a dvd on saturday and my OH was stroking my belly (don't ask why - he just does sometimes :p) and I looked down and my stomach was covered in really fine, light blonde hairs? Kinda looked like I was growing fur! I got the OH to take a look and he said that it's never been there before...Is that a symptom?? Cause I know you get extra hair growth but I've not really heard of it on women's stomachs?

Thanks

Clo x

didnt want to read and run!! im not sure if thats a symptom but good luck and hope u get ur BFP soon :)

I am not sure if it is a definite symptom but I have heard that when pregnant you may find hair growth in the strangest of places !!!!

not meaning to get ur hopes up but i had this 1 week before my BFP 1st time round xxx

i got lots of new hair on my tummy during my pregnancy, but i dont think it started this early. FX'd though!

its not a symptom hun, you wont just grow hair like that. Its probably been there and youve never noticed it cuz its so fine. You usually get hair growth near the end of pregnancy when your hormones are causing it.

Hope you do get your bfp though!!!!! xx

Thanks for all of your replies :) Mixed opinions but it's still nice to read other peoples experiences!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->