Anyone's period late but BFN?

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
Period acting funny. 2 days late. All bfn. Wondering what's up. :( are my cycles messed up? I had a MC in Feb but my cycles have been soo regular since then...until now.

Guess it's a waiting game. Anyone else experience this and how did it turn out?

Period acting funny. 2 days late. All bfn. Wondering what's up. :( are my cycles messed up? I had a MC in Feb but my cycles have been soo regular since then...until now.

Hey Earthmama, mine was 3 days late last month. I was determined not to test but tested three days late and was :bfn: AF came soon after. Soo frustrating and disheartening. Do you feel like AF is on the way ? Xx

No, I haven't had any indication she is on her way. I usually have cramps, but my womb is silent and still. The only thing out of the ordinary is that I'm am crazy moody, but I get that way for both AF and early pregnancy.

I would love AF to come at this point so that I can move on!! Or BFP. That would be acceptable as well...lol.

I wanted to share my bfp chart with you....I actually had to make a lot of high temps low temps....what happened was I ovulated twice. No Af in between. I got a couple positive opk's in early March, followed by temp increase and negative opk's - ignore the low temps after my "first" ovulation. My body didn't "gear up" then not release. I had a very clear thermal shift, ovulation pain, and 16 days in a row_not one dip) of high temps. For days I got bfn's. At 16dpo, I decided to pee on an opk cuz that's all I had left. I got a smiley...made me think about the tales of using opk's as hpt...but at 17 dpo my temp truly did drop. Again, smiley on the opk...I was so confused, but we dtd to cover our bases. My son had emergency surgery that weekend, and we didn't bd again till Monday...I got like 4 positive opk's at this point...
Then low and behold I got a bfp!
Baby us measuring exactly perfect to the day of conception, March 23Rd...
Maybe you ovulated late, maybe you haven't yet, idk, but don't lose hope! GL! :thumbup:

Thank you, that was so encouraging to read! We''re going to do the deed tonight for sure, I haven't been interested because I've been so stressed about my cycle, but you just made me think maybe I should just relax and go with the flow, keep having sex, and see what happens. :)

I’m going thru this now I thiught I had a slight positive but it was nearly there so idk if I’m out I’m 2 days late too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->