Anyone's teen have Aspergers?

LuluSS

Reaction score
Just looking for support from others who have a teen who has Aspergers and/or ADHD.

My 16 year old step daughter has ADHD, but not Aspergers. I would be happy have someone to relate to! You can PM me if you want.

Thanks! This is about my stepson who is 14 and has both! It would definitely be nice to have someone to relate to.

A good site to use is wrong planet. Although I don't have a teen with aspergers, I was a teen once and still have aspergers so I might be able to shed some light. Although wrong planet has a lot of parents with children of all ages on the autistic or people with aspergers themselves. They are a great bunch of people and very supportive like bnb.

A good site to use is wrong planet. Although I don't have a teen with aspergers, I was a teen once and still have aspergers so I might be able to shed some light. Although wrong planet has a lot of parents with children of all ages on the autistic or people with aspergers themselves. They are a great bunch of people and very supportive like bnb.

Great, thank you!

HI there,

I have an 18 year old who has high functioning aspergers along with a lot of emotional problems. Would love to have others to relate to. We've had such a hard time with him!!!

My OH's cousin has Asperger's. Its probably a high functioning one because he seems pretty normal to me. He graduated last year, drives and is employed.

My son's 11, and he's autistic but on the mild side of it. He was never diagnosed as having Aspergers though, just that he was on the mild side of the autistic spectrum disorder.

I would also love to have others to relate to as he is just entering his teen years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->