Anything extra I can do

Maidenet

Reaction score
Trying to concieve after 4 previous miscarriages. All with my ex partner.... My current partner, has two previous children. I have none.

Is there anything I can do to increase my chances of falling pregnant? or helping myself if I do fall again?

Im taking folic acid, I dont drink or smoke either. Also, anything he can do???

One thing that is already different compaired to before is stress.... I am so less stressed with my current partner compaired to my ex.

Any help would be amazing.

xxxxx

Sorry for your losses. do you use opks or temping? theres so many things people have tried! Ive had 3 early losses all around 5 weeks. One of the times i fell pregnant i had tried reflexology that month, dont know if that was what made me pregnant or just a coincidence. Some people use accupuncture. Ive tried instead cups aswell although that wasnt one of the months i fell pregnant. How long have you been trying with your new partner. x

do you take baby aspirin? That's one thing that I've read that can really help reduce the odds of a miscarriage!

When do you take baby aspirin? Entire cycle? Thank you!

yes, the entire cycle.. and you *should* take it either up until 12 weeks or until 37 weeks depending.. I plan on taking the whole time until about 2-3 weeks before delivery.

https://www.sharedjourney.com/articles/aspirin.html

Ok. Another question....does that make your AF a little more...ahem....unbearable (for lack of a better word) since it thins blood a bit?

Ok. Another question....does that make your AF a little more...ahem....unbearable (for lack of a better word) since it thins blood a bit?

well, it helps with the lining honestly. I won't lie- I'm not sure if the mc or the baby aspirin is the cause- but my 2 AF's were slightly heavier- but it helps you not only get pregnant but STAY pregnant.. I posted a link in my last post.. it's good stuff!

Can anyone help me out with the name of a baby aspirin in the UK? I went looking in asda and could see childrens ibuprofen but I am not sure this is the same thing? Would help if I had a brand and name to ask for? Thanks

Can anyone help me out with the name of a baby aspirin in the UK? I went looking in asda and could see childrens ibuprofen but I am not sure this is the same thing? Would help if I had a brand and name to ask for? Thanks

I think its low dose aspirin rather than baby and it'll be behind the counter.

be super careful to stay away from any form of ibuprofen- ibuprofen has been linked to mc!!! make sure it's baby aspirin! Wish I could give you some more nfo as I don't live in the UK~ just make sure you get the right thing! :hugs:

I have heard of baby aspirin aswell! Im also in the uk..... so, basically its low dose aspirin. Anyone have a link to info about it? I tried researching it before, but tbh.... I got confused! Just would like some info on what it does etc xxx

Sorry for your losses. do you use opks or temping? theres so many things people have tried! Ive had 3 early losses all around 5 weeks. One of the times i fell pregnant i had tried reflexology that month, dont know if that was what made me pregnant or just a coincidence. Some people use accupuncture. Ive tried instead cups aswell although that wasnt one of the months i fell pregnant. How long have you been trying with your new partner. x

opks? temping? Im lost :( You'd of thought by now id have some incline what all this means! xx

I have heard of baby aspirin aswell! Im also in the uk..... so, basically its low dose aspirin. Anyone have a link to info about it? I tried researching it before, but tbh.... I got confused! Just would like some info on what it does etc xxx

https://www.sharedjourney.com/articles/aspirin.html

here;s one but there are lots of others

Other good ones:

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/what-is-baby-aspirin-and-how-is-it-related-to-fertility.html

https://www.thebabycorner.com/page/1372/

opks are ovulation predictor tests! so you know when to have sex to increase your chances and temping is also so you know when you ovulate! x

Thanks for all your help :) Got some reading to do tonight me thinks!! My periods are that erratic I dont think a predictor test would help! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->