Anything I can do to improve my odds?

MissInked

TTC after ectopic
Reaction score
I haven't been on for a while but I'm back! My OH and I are ready to try again. We tried last month but it didn't end with a pregnancy which was to be expected. Ready to try again this month!

My OH had to leave for an unexpected business trip. He left Sunday morning and we did just before he left. I'm not due to ovulate until Wednesday 😕 I know this is a stretch but is there anything I can do to improve the odds? He won't be back until next Sunday so that's our one shot this month

Well with DD1 we DTD on the weekend and I ovulated on the Wednesday. There's always a chance:winkwink:

I haven't been on for a while but I'm back! My OH and I are ready to try again. We tried last month but it didn't end with a pregnancy which was to be expected. Ready to try again this month!

My OH had to leave for an unexpected business trip. He left Sunday morning and we did just before he left. I'm not due to ovulate until Wednesday 😕 I know this is a stretch but is there anything I can do to improve the odds? He won't be back until next Sunday so that's our one shot this month

Hello MissInked: I unfortunately have no advice for you.. We also are trying again this month since nothing happened last month. But i wish you luck and also am wondering any tips to help raise the chances!!

Also, couldn't help but notice your signature. your daughter was born at 16 weeks old?

yes, unfortunately my water broke and they were unable to stop labor. :( I went through many tests and they were never able to determine why it happened.

yes, unfortunately my water broke and they were unable to stop labor. :( I went through many tests and they were never able to determine why it happened.

WOW!!! That seems like a miracle to me!! Dont mean to sound rude at all. I just didnt know a baby could survive being born so young!!

:( well im sorry! I need to get better at reading sigs!

It's ok dear �� the angel next to it means angel baby.

Ahh. That makes sense now. Thanks for the 411. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->