Anything I need to be doing before TTC?

binxyboo

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new here :)

Hubby and I are WTT - we are thing of TTC in the next month or 2.
I have been taking pre-natal multi-vits (ones that have the recommended folic acid dose) for about 3 months now.
I have also tried to lose a bit of weight, and eat a healthier diet.
Is there anything else I should be doing before TTC?

:wave: Hun and welcome to BnB!!

I think you have made a good start, just the usual stuff like not smoking (if you do), cutting down on alcohol (if you drink) and living a generally healthy lifestyle.

I also think one of the most important things you can do is try not to stress about it and just see how it goes.

Good luck and hope you get your BFP soon xxx

I think you're right - looks like you're doing all you can.

From what I've heard from others I echo Pops' advice - don't think about it too hard and that seems to be the key to getting the BFP!

Good luck though and enjoy trying! x

Just start eating healthier (cut back on the fast food), drink less alcohol, if you smoke quit now, exercise, and HAVE FUN! Having fun most certainly seems to be the most important thing you can do!

Welcome to BabyandBump Binxyboo :) Good luck with TTC, The main advice is Quit Smoking and Drinking if you do, if you are overweight then losing weight is a bonus and also regular exercise and eating healthily.

x

You're on a good start. Try to do some excercise so you can continue prenatal excercise, and eat a good diet. Good luck!

Hey and welcome to bnb
I was only going to mention the same as above
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back