Anything you should/shouldn't do whilst ttc?

Bubblebrain

Army wife - TTC
Reaction score
I've heard you should do the bd every two days is this from day after af? Any other bits of advice anyone knows? :)

My doctor told me to bd as much as possible around fertile time. I think the most important is knowing when you ovulate as you can really make sure you are doing things at the right time. And then I have also read to try and reduce stress, eat healthy etc!

My doctor told me to bd as much as possible around fertile time. I think the most important is knowing when you ovulate as you can really make sure you are doing things at the right time. And then I have also read to try and reduce stress, eat healthy etc!

Reducing stress isn't easy lol

Eat healthily without restricting your cravings too much, lay off the alcohol/cigarettes, move around more (gentle walk each day), avoid vibrio plates or serious squats/sit ups, get advice about what vitamins/supplements you can take, drink plenty of water, research foods that do not help your conceiving, have fun and don't force yourselves and best of all, get plenty of rest! Even a nap can boost you!

Eat healthily without restricting your cravings too much, lay off the alcohol/cigarettes, move around more (gentle walk each day), avoid vibrio plates or serious squats/sit ups, get advice about what vitamins/supplements you can take, drink plenty of water, research foods that do not help your conceiving, have fun and don't force yourselves and best of all, get plenty of rest! Even a nap can boost you!

Oooo I like the sound of the naps! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->