Anywhere from 10DPO-16DPO Want to join me?

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Soooo just like the title says I am anywhere from 8-14dpo, going crazy with these "Lines" I see on tests. Probably going to test again till Friday as tomorrow will be too crazy and I will have no time to test. Symptoms so far -- Boobs feel soooo big today. lol Cramps on and off, plus a big headache :(

Did not Temp or use OPK though. Anyone else with me?

me! i thought i saw a line this morning but nothing in the end :(. my period isn't due until this weekend so probably still early! a few days ago i had light bleeding which was weird and slight cramps and now i still keep getting cramps on and off and loads of clear discharge

AliKitts, Glad I'm not alone here!

I'm CD 34 ad nothing at all aside from the weird cramps that feel like hot needles poking me down there lol I have had come clear CM which is weird to begin with.

What DPO are you? Maybe the light bleeding was Implantation bleeding?

10-16 DPO and I feel absolutely nothing :/

Although last night I had some weird strange sensations when I was going to sleep. It felt like butterflies in the center of my uterus (or pelvic area) don't know if that is at all related to anything though ...

hello, I am 10 DPO and was due to start yesterday or today, still nothing but took a test 2 days ago and it was negative. Not still if there is still a chance I could be or what but I have really sore breasts and that never happens even right before I start, so I am just confused on whats going on???

onemorebaby3 Hello :)

Um 2 days ago was relatively early so there is still hope! I usually get sore boobs the day I start no sooner or later.
I am going to get myself a few dollar cheapie tests to see if anything pops up. Why don't you try retesting again today, as you know HCG doubles every 48 hours or so

I think I may go up and buy another test, I just hate buying those things and then getting a negative....but I probably will and I will let ya know what happens, thanks!

I'm 10 dpo and my symptoms haven't really progressed. My nipples are not as sensitive. My boobs look bigger, i swear lol. I'm an A cup and they just look bigger to me. Could just be me going crazy lol. They also feel sore now and then. My cramps are light and come and go. This morning I had a stabbing pain on left side but eventually it went away. I'm starting to lose hope :(

I retested yesterday (10DPO) and it was :bfn: I did not use FMU though and still havent started (one day late now) I just dont even feel like AF is coming, no cramps or discharge either...if I dont start by tomorrow I will retest with FMU

Good Luck ya'll

I'm 10 dpo and my symptoms haven't really progressed. My nipples are not as sensitive. My boobs look bigger, i swear lol. I'm an A cup and they just look bigger to me. Could just be me going crazy lol. They also feel sore now and then. My cramps are light and come and go. This morning I had a stabbing pain on left side but eventually it went away. I'm starting to lose hope :(

Ugh I feel like my boobs are bigger too. I have been cramping on and off but no progression as I usually spot for a whole week before AF makes a full appearancre. Rember your not out till the which shows! When will you be testing?

I retested yesterday (10DPO) and it was :bfn: I did not use FMU though and still havent started (one day late now) I just dont even feel like AF is coming, no cramps or discharge either...if I dont start by tomorrow I will retest with FMU

Good Luck ya'll

Yeah I suggest fmu for any testing. I want to wait till at least monday to see if anything shows. I'm scared AF will show as I really want to surprise my hubby with a BFP on christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->