Apology, and an explination

Thanks so much girls, honestly - you all rock. And heyyy to all the newbies, lovely to see new faces amongst the 'old girls' ;)

Jen, I am over the moon for you about bump. I'm so sorry I didn't get to meet you, my health was all shot and I just couldn't. But I PROMISE I will make it up some how. Also, other Jen, I wish you were back in Norwich so I could say heyyy! I was in such a dark lonely place, but I am fighting through and doing so so much better now. New girl now I'm all married and old!!!!!

:hugs:

hehehehe we're getting engaged soon, moving in together in 4 weeks :D

I hope to move to Norwich in a couple of years. after teacher training and then I'll hopefully get a job round there!

:hi: I'm another 'newbie' to this section :lol:
Oooh i cant wait to get married next year :) Been along time coming!!

hey you!

woo so your a mrs now :happydance:

Glad to see you back. Wondered where you'd gone and kept worrying if you were okay xx

Thanks so much girls. I am so excited that I clear off for a bit and come back and a load of you are up the duff. haha. So so over the moon for you all, Samzi - your own little ginger bundle of noise! YAY!!!!! So amazing. Annnnnnd Ophelia a big sis! Annnnnnd Katie with little one on the way!!! FANTASTIC!

You know, just after a little while it became harder to come back. Thanks so much for not hating me and welcoming me back. I missed you all and thought about you alot. Im doing so much better now, and looking forward to getting bumped up really soon. :D

hi and welcome back, i wasn't here before when you were but welcome back all the same :)

another newbie here but congrats on the weight and the wedding and wishing u a BFP soon! xx

just wanted to say honey - you look stunning in your avatar :) xx

Hiya I am a newbie hehe ^^
I agree with princess_bump you look gorgeous on your wedding day!
Welcome back :)

Welcome back!!! When did you get married? My wedding was nearly 4 weeks ago. You look stunning in your av pic, get some more online!!!

Hope you're doing ok and lovely to see you back

xxx

Thanks girls! I didn't want to bore you all with piccies, but I could upload some if you want?
Honestly, it was the best day ever. I have no self-confidence but for that day, I felt like a princess. :shy: It was 6th June. BEST.DAY.EVER (so far!)

Thanks girls! I didn't want to bore you all with piccies, but I could upload some if you want?
Honestly, it was the best day ever. I have no self-confidence but for that day, I felt like a princess. :shy: It was 6th June. BEST.DAY.EVER (so far!)

yesss!! def upload some :D xx

Yes!!! Upload them!!! Its mad isnt it, I really hate the way I look and have no confidence whatsoever but that is the ONLY day Ive actually enjoyed having my photo taken. Its amazing.

Get them up :) I looooove wedding pics :)

xxx

Hi!:hi: I'm new here too.:happydance: that it all went well on your Big Day! I know what you mean about calling OH "husband"! I got married 2 months ago and I can't stop calling my OH that!

hey you!!

How could we not want you back?! You're the life and soul of the party!!!

Wellcome back Drazic, you have been greatly missed.. :hugs::hugs:

CONGRATS on:
The wedding:
Graduating :D:D
Lossing weight

Sounds like your on a roll baby! BfP anytime soon?

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->