apperently concieved on the 19th october.. lmp was 27th september.

nicole12

Reaction score
soo i went for my early ultrasound on the 25th november they say im 7 week 2 days my lmp was 27th septmeber and my august period was 26th i dont understand how this can work out unless iv ovulated really really late. i took a pregnancy test on the 28th october and shown faint positive how long after until conception do u see a faint? i slept with him on the 11th october 15th october 16th october 18th october 19th and 20th. i really need to know when i concieved.thanks xx

My lmp was also 27th September, and I conceived on 17th October (so on day 20 of my cycle, and it is normal for me to ovulated that late). If you normally have shorter cycles it is certainly possible for you to have ovulated later this time for whatever reason. I first got a positive test on 27th October, 11 days after ovulation. It's possible to get a positive 9 or 10 days after conception too. So yes, all your dates sound very plausible to me.

Did you see a heartbeat on your ultrasound?

I've read your previous post and can understand why you want to know what day exactly you concieved Nicole12. I agree with the previous poster's math and thinking. If you got a faint positive (not a strong one) on the date you mentioned the chances are you conceived 9-12 days prior for your body to have built up enough hcg o get a bfp. Of course you can't go by how dark the test is to determine dpo (days past ovulation) 100% but you can try. Your scans seem to align with this thinking tho so I hope that leads you to the conclusion that would make you most happy. Good luck chica and a h&h 9 months!:thumbup:

My lmp was 8th october and I ovulated around about cd15 so on the 22nd ish, I waited until 5th November to do a test and still only got a very faint positive even though I was 13dpo!
Took another week to get a stronger line. Hope that helps??

Have you recently come off of BC and so your periods have been a bit messed up??
I think I conceived on the 20th October and had a scan on 15th nov at 5+3 and all they could see was a sack and fetal pole. Not sure how big though.
I'm going back next Monday when I will be 8 weeks to hopefully see a HB, when is your next scan to check all is ok???

ok thanks alot guys could i of conceived on the 11th by any chance?

ok thanks alot guys could i of conceived on the 11th by any chance?

Hmmm. If you conceived around the 11th that would have made you approx 17dpo when you got your positive. If it was a really faint line I think it would be more likely you conceived after the 11th. It's hard to tell though.

From your other posts it seems likely that you conceived a little later than that. I think it's one of those things that is impossible to pinpoint though since it's not exact and can vary so much from person to person, month to month, etc.

I remember reading your earlier posts and I think you'll just have to wait til the baby is born to 100% know for sure since the dates are so close together. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->