appetite

Ginag88

First Time Mommy WTT#2
Reaction score
My appetite has been absolutely horrible
I only eat for survival or to get rid of the nausea. I'm so tired of force feeding myself but then I get so weak if I don't. Any advice ?

Though I've never been preg I know a couple ladies who were and had happy healthy beautiful babies. My sis Dr oked her to take phenergan to help with her nausea. And a friend of mine her Dr oked her to take Zofran that helped her nausea. Like I said my sis went on to have a happy healthy beautiful baby boy and my friend went on to have a happy healthy beautiful baby girl. Ask your Dr for something to help with nausea so you can eat :)

I'm the same literally surviving on one meal a day ( if I can manage that) drinking lots of water though. I like my food aswell 😔

As long as u can drink you're fine! I just got out of hospital bc of HG. I'm surviving one sip of water at a time and one bite here and there. There's no food in the world I want :( it sucks big time!!

I have the same thing. No appetite and have to force myself to eat just because I know the baby needs it. I'm down 6.5 pounds already... the nausea isn't helping. I've found eating little things whenever I can helps. Yogurt, a fruit juice popsicle, couple bites of soup. Hang in there!! According to my sis, we need to make it to twelve weeks, then we'll be ravenous. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->