Apple Juice??

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I bough some apple juice and it say you can give it to them from 4months so i bought some and now oh is saying i shouldnt give it to him yet cause he might go off his milk cause he will only want sweet thing, but jacks been eatting apple and banana so it should be ok dont u think??? i would only give him a little bit.

If you do give it try and give it in a cup rather than a bottle and give it at a mealtime. Later when he has teeth it is better for their teeth this way so just get him in the habit from the start if you can.

If you are going to give him juice, water it down, 1 part juice to 4 parts cooled boiled water. That way it won't be so sweet and he'll still want to drink water rather than just sweet drinks.

I water my juices down, 1 ounce juice to three parts water. I only recently started giving it though (within the last few weeks since she was weaned). We don't give it often as we prefer her to drink more of her milk. Oh and as someone said never put it in a bottle--it will ruin your LO's teeth

yup as the others said, always give in a cup. I water mine down too even though it says you don't have to. I always offer her juice after she has eaten and little sips at a time.

It helps if they get a bit backed up and constipated pear juice is better for that though :)

we offer maddi juice in her sippy cup/beaker, even though we have ready to drink one's we water it down for her. i always think it makes a change and she must be thirsty sometimes. she doesn't do that great having it in a beaker though, she's still practising :lol: don't put it in a bottle for the teeth issue x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->