Apple shaped lady

dreamer

Reaction score
Hi All

Hubby and I have just started to ttc, however on many articles it says apple shaped women find it harder to ttc. I'm an apple shape and overweight size 14/16 and 5ft7"

I was just wondering if anyone had managed to conceive being an apple shape and overweight?

I'm about to go back to my Rosemary Conley diet!

Thanks

Mandy

You don't sound that over weight - i've never heard that body shapes make it easier / harder to conceive that's a new one on me?

Overweight???????????? I was a size 14/16 and 5ft 3 !!, never stopped me conceiving. :hi:

I know it can be harder to concieve the more overweight u are, but hundreds of people still manage it. I dont think theres anything much wrong with being size 14/16 when you're that height hun, sound like you're just v curvacious.Is it not just an old wives tale about concieving if ur apple shape? Unfotunatelly there is nothing u can do to change your body shape hun. You'll just have to keep trying and see what becomes of it but i'm sure you'll be just fine! And hey, if it does take u a little longer at least its a good excuse to have more sex! lol. Oh and u asked if anyone with ur shape has managed to concieve..how about catherine zeta-jones and liz hurley? Good luck chick! Try not to worry and enjoy it. x

Thank you ladies, everytime I input my weight the machines and things flash up at me telling me I'm on the overweight / obese side! I am a few stones overweight so obviously trying to drop those but I never thought I was almost obese:cry:

Wow I never realised Catherine Zeta Jones or Liz Hurley was apple shape, the only famous person I heard of being apple was Drew Barrymore

Hun, if you're happy with your size and feel healthy in yourself i wouldnt worry :) xx

I know a 32 year old woman who is very overweight (I hope you don't think I'm rude, but she is) and she has 4 healthy children.

I'm 5'11, and size 10 and I got pregnant on the pill lol. Personally I don't think weight has anything to do with it, I think it's just how fertile the woman & man is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->