appointment FINALLY

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
Finally got my hospital appointment girls. back to the same clinic where i got my first scan:cry:
really dont even know what to expect will they go over the tissue samples etc they took? or is it just a general check up for my health? a week of worrying to look forward to now. it never ends does it???i never realised how much misscarriage takes over your life.... feel like i will never be normal again.

I have no idea as we have a while to wait yet before our results will be back, but I just wanted to say that I hope you get the answers you need xxxx

I am still waiting for my results they took tissue from the baby. I lost my angel at 18 weeks, they told me 4 to 6 weeks for the results. So I have another 1 to 2 weeks . They told me to make an appointment for a medical checkup but not for the results, they should tell you on the phone i would think :hugs:

I am still waiting for my results they took tissue from the baby. I lost my angel at 18 weeks, they told me 4 to 6 weeks for the results. So I have another 1 to 2 weeks . They told me to make an appointment for a medical checkup but not for the results, they should tell you on the phone i would think :hugs:

thanks hun. guess i will have to wait and see..they wont discuss anything over the phone. so sorry for your loss also. hope we all get the answers we hope for xxx :hugs:

Finally got my hospital appointment girls. back to the same clinic where i got my first scan:cry:
really dont even know what to expect will they go over the tissue samples etc they took? or is it just a general check up for my health? a week of worrying to look forward to now. it never ends does it???i never realised how much misscarriage takes over your life.... feel like i will never be normal again.

Hi Hun, why don't you give the clinic a ring and ask them what they will be doing at the appointment, if they can't tell you ask them to get someone to phone you back who does know asap. Explain that you've been through enough and still are without having another week worrying about what the appointment is for.

I had an appointment two weeks after losing Archie (and 2 weeks after my MMC at 8 weeks) for them to scan to check that there wasn't any placental tissue left.

As for being normal again I don't know about that. It was 8 weeks this Sunday (gone) since we lost Archie and I feel a long way from normal.

Hope that helps.

Love Sarah xxx

Hi Hun, why don't you give the clinic a ring and ask them what they will be doing at the appointment, if they can't tell you ask them to get someone to phone you back who does know asap. Explain that you've been through enough and still are without having another week worrying about what the appointment is for.

I had an appointment two weeks after losing Archie (and 2 weeks after my MMC at 8 weeks) for them to scan to check that there wasn't any placental tissue left.

As for being normal again I don't know about that. It was 8 weeks this Sunday (gone) since we lost Archie and I feel a long way from normal.

Hope that helps.

Love Sarah xxx

thanks hun definitely helps alot!! so sad that we have to be helping each other at all but hopefully we will all get some great news soon!! i had a scan 10 days after my mmc to make sure everything had come away naturally which thank god it had! so i assume this is to talk about what happened etc. a frien who has unfortunately been through this also said they will speak about what happened and if there are any reasons and will check over my general health and talk about future pregnancys. i have had the weirdest AF since my mmc so im not sure what thats about but she said they will ask about it too so im glad i will be prepared in that sense!! so sorry you lost little Archie! :hugs: i hope your doing ok hun xxxxx

Hope that helps.

Love Sarah xxx

thanks hun definitely helps alot!! so sad that we have to be helping each other at all but hopefully we will all get some great news soon!! i had a scan 10 days after my mmc to make sure everything had come away naturally which thank god it had! so i assume this is to talk about what happened etc. a frien who has unfortunately been through this also said they will speak about what happened and if there are any reasons and will check over my general health and talk about future pregnancys. i have had the weirdest AF since my mmc so im not sure what thats about but she said they will ask about it too so im glad i will be prepared in that sense!! so sorry you lost little Archie! :hugs: i hope your doing ok hun xxxxx

Thanks, I'm doing ok, some days are worse than others. But I'm ok.

Both my AF's (after MMC at 8 weeks and after Archie) have been strange, not particularly longer than normal but (TMI alert) much thicker loss almost sludgey!

Hope that helps.

Love Sarah xxx

:hugs:
I agree with sassylou to get someone to ring u to explain what the appointment is about, its ahrd enough losing a baby, but all the guessing doesn't help..

hope AF sorts itself out soon :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->