Appointment has me worried

Hotbell312

Reaction score
Babys heart rate at my OB apt yesterday on dopplar was 120 and I expressed to her that I was worried that it was low. She said it was normal, but during that time it ranged from 111-155. Isn't this too much of a range? Just needed some reassurance. Should I be worried his heart rate changes this much?

That does sound low, but I don't have experience with this. When in doubt always get a second opinion!!

Thank you. I'm a FTM, so everything has me super worried. I will consider that.

My dd heartbeat ranged a lot but on the other extreme, going from normal to really high. She was fine but they did get me on the fetal monitor on a couple of occasions and through labour. So I'd definitely recommend a 2nd opinion.

I don't think there is anything to worry about. When I was pregnant with my first they used to do non stress test twice a week where they monitored baby's heart rate and it ranged like yours. Its was one of the things they checked for and they always told me he was fine, and now he is a feisty 13 month old :)

I wouldn't worry, I was on a heart monitor with the midwife yesterday for my baby and it ranged between the numbers you give, even went higher at points (34 weeks pregnant) she said it's totally normal

I think that there's a lot of variation in what's normal even in the same baby from one moment to the next. I actually believe that's one of the things they want to see on a non-stress test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->