Appointment question

MrsArcher

Reaction score
Is it normal that I have yet to be seen by a doctor? I'm over 9 weeks now and I haven't been at all.
My original appointment was supposed to be this Tuesday, the 21st. Now they have rescheduled me for the 11th of February.
I haven't had any concerns (cramping, bleeding, excessive vomiting, etc) I'm just wondering if they should've had me in by now anyway?

All the doctors in my area seem to have the first appointment at 10 weeks. I have no idea if that's the norm everywhere else or not, but it does seem like a long wait!!

I just went in after my positive test around 4 1/2 weeks, gave blood and urine samples then didn't see a doctor until I was 10 weeks with my first. Same thing this time around but they saw me at 9 weeks.

It's considered the norm for "normal" pregnancies. If you have any complications (bleeding, pain, ect.) you would call them about it. There are exceptions but this is what I have found.

It really varies so much depending on where you are from it seems... I am with a private clinic so I am seen and scanned at 6, 8, 10 and 12 weeks. But if I wasn't with a clinic I think I would be scanned 1- times before 12 week scan....it really varies so much! But if you feel good then just enjoy it until you get to see that little bean! I only got to see a blob at 6 weeks haha.. hoping for more at my 8 week scan next week

I called the Dr. today with my BFP. I was told that I won't see the nurse until 6 weeks for a work-up and bloods, and 8 weeks for my first ultrasound and Dr. visit.

I am almost 4 weeks pregnant and called today for an appointment. They booked me for 2/6 which will be around 6 weeks 2 days if my calculations are right. She told me that they usually do a sonogram around 6-10 weeks and scheduled me. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->