Appointment

Aww Livi its natural to feel as you did :hugs:

Good luck with the results :D

Hope you've had the swimmers results by now livi so things are moving forward

:hugs:

Hi liv

im stalking you on here now!!:rofl:

hope all the results are good. by the way everyone i know she has been away rowing this week so thats why she might not have been on, hope it went ok liv and you not too sore xx:happydance:

Rusks get ya bum into the introduce yourself :rofl: I'm sure theres a few who would love to say hi.

Hope Livis had a rowing time :D

Hi liv

im stalking you on here now!!:rofl:

hope all the results are good. by the way everyone i know she has been away rowing this week so thats why she might not have been on, hope it went ok liv and you not too sore xx:happydance:

Hi Rusks !*waves* xx

Hope everythings ok Liv x

Hello!!!:hi: :hi:
I'm back!
Had 6 days in the beautiful isles of scilly rowing in the world championships of cornish pilot gig rowing! We came 20th out of 98 ladies boats! Not bad, but we should have done better! Ached all day monday, but much better now!!!
Check out https://www.bbc.co.uk/cornwall/gig_rowing/ for some photos of the event!

Just waiting now for OH's spermy test which he needs to do in a few weeks!!! Bless!!! Then we go and see about what to do next!
Hope everyone is fine! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sounds like you had fun & well done :happydance:

:hi: :hi:

glad you had a great time livi xx

are you in any of the pics?

No! I hid from all the cameras! :boat:
U ok hun?

Good Luck Hun, hope all goes well.

Let us know how it goes.

x

Update!
OH's spermies are backto normal!!Yey! 19%, whatever that means! Anyway, the consultant wants us to keep trying for a few more months (like 6!), then she will see us in about 6 months! Soooooooooo fed up with waiting now!!
Antway, it's good news! It's remarkable really. All I've been feeding hinm is a bit more fish, and an omega 3 capsule and "well man" tablet everyday!
So...... if his sperm are so good and theres nout wrong with my bits, why have we no baby????????????? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, thats my news for now :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Looks like what your feeding him is having a good result Livi ...

Shame they want to have you hanging for so long again :(

i hope the 6 month goes by quickly for you! :hugs:

That's good news Livi. I hope you don't have to wait 6 months and you get that long awaited BFP really soon :hugs:

Hope your doing well Livi x

Hi all! :hi:
Yeh I'm goo ta! Don't have much time recently to come on the forum as we're still busy with the house, or I'm rowing or working lots! Just popped on tonight to check where I am in my cycle. Day 22 apparently. I just had what looked like the start of my AF. No other symptoms though. Thought to myself it is a bit early so checked the site (I know I should write it down in my diary too!). I've never been earlier than 27 days.
Whilst typing this, I have managed to have a few cramps (although very minor). Maybe I'm just mega early. Gona see how much more I bleed!

Hope the mystery gets solved soon.
:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"