Approaching the big ONE!!

LovingYou

Karinna and Willow's mom
Reaction score
Karinna is going to be one soon and I feel like she's just growing up way too fast. What kind of activities/toys/foods do your one/nearly one year olds enjoy?

Karinna still loves her jars of baby food but is starting to like adult foods like mashed up veggies.
Toys she likes bigger toys like an interactive kitchen and she loves the dog. She loves the pool too!

How well does your LO sleep at night?

Karinna gets dinner around 6:30 and a bottle around 10, she goes to bed around 10:30 and usually wakes up around 7 am! :hugs:

my LO wakes up twice from 9pm until 9am,
he loves baby food and finger food and mash,
he loves his ball pit and balloons

and lo loves my mums dog crawls to him all the time to pull his furr out:dohh:

LISA! how are the girls almost 1!

Lyrik is in bed at 8:30 and sleeps till 5/6am bottle in her crib and wakes up at 9
She eats everything i eat. Other then sweets I am crazy about her not eating sweets.

Lyrik loves the park and pup pups ( dogs haha)

LISA! how are the girls almost 1!

Lyrik is in bed at 8:30 and sleeps till 5/6am bottle in her crib and wakes up at 9
She eats everything i eat. Other then sweets I am crazy about her not eating sweets.

Lyrik loves the park and pup pups ( dogs haha)

Omg Callie I don't know!! I remember when our little girls were just born!

I know! Its crazy to think that Kenny is a year old today.
Lyrik is a year old in less them a month!~

.Aliyah goes to bed at 8.30 and wakes 1-2 in the night but starts the day at 7.30ish. She has a jar for lunch but other than that she has what we eat. Once the jars are finished ( i have about 20) she will be completely on our food.

She loves her learn and groove table,her fisher price piggy bank (learn and something i think its called,also a poundland keyboard:haha: loves most toys tbh!

Noah's favourite food is bananas, he also likes English muffins (breakfast muffins), spag bol, shepherds pie, ummm. Anything really

He doesn't really play with toys anymore :dohh: He just chucks them around and prefers to play with things that he's not allowed :coffee:
Actually balloons is his favourite toy!! Any balloon!

He goes to bed at 6pm and wakes anywhere from 6am-9am :D

Kenny goes to bed around 10pm and still wakes at night like once or twice.. but he's getting better. Then we officially wake up around 6:30am.. I'm sure he'd sleep longer but I have to get him ready to go to OH's house for the day while I work!

He really enjoys playing with his laugh & learn activity table, his z bany zoo activity table & his corn popper toy, those are by far his favorites. Although yesterday was his birthday and he got loads of new toys that he hasn't been able to try out yet! So we'll see, it may change. :)

And Kenneth eats what I eat. I literally make small versions of my meals and he loves them. I occasionally give him stage 3 baby foods for breakfast especially because he loves a certain kind. But other than that, I buy the 'breakfast buddies' and he loooves those, they're like mini oatmeals for kids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->